Popcorn (Candyshipping) [Sora x Yuya/Yuuya]

Requested by: Frostbite_Fusion and vanguardangel

__________

"There you go." Sora giggled as he dropped some popcorn into his lover's mouth.

Yuya closed his mouth then chewed on the salty popcorn. He then swallowed and leaned up. Sora sighed lightly and looked at his lover with questioning eyes. Yuya just shrugged and placed a kiss on Sora's cheek. The blue haired male smiled and placed a kiss on his lover's lips.

Yuya kissed back and pulled Sora into a deeper kiss. Sora kissed back and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. Yuya pulled away and leaned on the couch. Sora sighed lightly and leaned on the other side of the couch. Sora winked at the other male. Though Yuya just rolled his eyes and got up.

"Where are you going love?" Sang Sora in a whiny tone.

"I'm getting water!" Replied Yuya.

"Okay!"

Sora waited impatiently for his lover. Though Yuya did come back into the room with his water bottle. Sora sat up as Yuya placed himself next to the male. Sora then wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and pulled him into a deep embrace. Yuya sighed lightly. He was just a little annoyed by his lover's clinginess.

Though in a way he was very flattered. He just loved the feeling of Sora's warmth against his skin. It would make Yuya laugh and smile about it. Though Sora may have his childish moments, he was just too loveable.

"I love you." Sora smiled into Yuya's neck.

Yuya replied, "I love you too."

Sora ran his fingers through his lover's hair, "You're amazing..."

"Thank you..."