Mornings Are Horrible (Counterpartshipping) [Yuto/Yuuto/Ute x Yuya/Yuuya]

Requested by: Xyz_Trash_

____________

Yuto hung his head over the toilet as he gagged. He began to throw up more, Yuya groaned at the noise. It was disgusting to listen to, but he understands. Yuto had a hangover, Yuya understood. His body was sore as well, Yuya was partially naked as he sat on the bed. He was just wearing a huge shirt over himself, he didn't know who owned the shirt. Yuya continued to turn the pages in the book.

Yuto continued to vomit into the toilet. He wanted to forget what happened last night, it was also so blurry as well. He didn't mean to have sex with Yuya, both of the males were drunk. He just guessed that it was a simple mistake. He didn't mean to sleep with his best friend. This was horrible, why was this happening? This is why the mornings are horrible, especially after hardcore parties.

But they'll go back to being friends, right? Maybe? Okay, let's be honest here. Yuto does not know what is happening. He felt so embarrassed, why did he have to sleep with Yuya? How come it couldn't be someone he hated? Like Dennis for example! Though Yuto would ended up punching him, he nodded to himself. Then he continued to vomit into the toilet.

"Hey Yuto! When you're done throwing up I need to talk to you!" Yuya shouted as he flipped another page in his book.

"Okay Yu-" The male threw up again.

Yuya rolled his eyes once more and continued to read. Finally Yuto stepped out of the bathroom, he used the mouthwash in the bathroom. So his breath was fine. Yuto sat on the bed in front of him. Yuya sat up closer to his awkward best friend.

"So um.." He spoke, "What do you think of me now?"

Yuto sighed, "I don't know, you're my best friend-"

"That you slept with me, listen I don't-"

"Can you guys leave? You guys were too loud and I hated you two last night." Sawatari stated as he entered into the room.

"I can't walk dipshit." Yuya answered as he threw a pebble at him.

Sawatari screamed, "How did you get that?!"

"I don't know."