Eyes (Peregrineshipping) [Shun x Serena]

Requested by: Shadowbrony

_________

"Your eyes..." Shun mumbled as he touched Serena's face.

She blinked slowly then answered, "Yeah what about them?"

"They're pretty." Shun replied with a smile on his face.

Serena rolled her eyes and smacked his hand away, "Whatever, I don't need to be showered with compliments by you."

Shun was left wide eyed, why did she do that? It was rude of her but he expected it from her. Serena looked away from the male. She was flustered but she didn't want to admit it. She didn't know how to feel about Shun. Does she hate him? Does she like him? Maybe, Serena feels indifferent about Shun.

Whatever the reason may be, she got up. Serena took a couple of steps then turned around swiftly. She stared Shun dead in the eyes. Serena looked quite serious at the moment. Shun sighed and shook his head. He didn't know what to say to the girl. Serena placed her hands on her hips and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Never touch my face again, got it?" She barked in a bitter tone.

Shun nodded and then replied, "Alright."

"It made me feel really uncomfortable." She stated angrily as she walked away.

Shun sighed and got up, "Serena I'm terribly sorry."

"Whatever! Just leave me alone you creep with- UGH!" Serena yelled as her face became red.

"Why are you-"

"I hate you so stay away from me!" She shouted again with her face getting redder.

"Serena-"

"No!"