Roads (Cottoncandyshipping) [Yuri/Yuuri x Sora]

Happy Birthday to Frostbite_Fusion! Hope you enjoy it!

_________

"I love you." Sora smiled.

"That was quite random, but I love you too." Yuri smiled back as he took a turn to the left.

The wind was blowing in their hair and onto their faces. The chills from the air traveled down Sora's spine, the male shivered. Sora then placed his feet onto the car seat and looked outside. They were going to the airport. It was just a little getaway from their daily lives and onto their vacation.

Yuri flipped his hair and smiled as he looked at the road. Sora ran his fingers through his own hair and smiled at Yuri. The day was warm and the sun was shining. It glowed onto their skin. It would also shimmer on Yuri's eyes. His eyes looked like diamonds. So shiny and sparkly.

"Yuri, I want some ice cream." Sora stated as he touched his lover's shoulder.

Yuri nodded, "Alright, there's an ice cream place near by. We should get some there, I heard they had great ice cream. So it should be best at your interest."

"I just like ice cream, alright? Quality doesn't matter that much."

"It actually does." He answered back as he turned right.

"Sure."

Yuri and Sora finally arrived at the ice cream place. Yuri stepped out of the car with his lover and walked up to the front. They ordered their treats and waited. They finally got their orders and got back into the car. They drove off back to the highway.

"Strawberry milkshake, seriously?" Sora inquired after he licked his ice cream.

"I'm boring that's why." Yuri chuckled.

"Yes you are." He then kissed his cheek.