Sweet (Tentacleshipping) [Yuuma/Yuma x Black Mist/96]

Requested by: Lumaking7

Mist will be a human in this

________________________

"Yuma darling, don't run off like that! You're such a spazz! You're suppose to give me attention! You're not suppose to ignore your lover when you're on a date!" Mist shouted as he pitched on his lover's ear.

Yuma yelped lightly and then chuckled, "I know, I know my love! But I saw this stuffed animal that I wanted to win for you! Look at that green bear! Isn't it cute love?!"

"Aw it is cute," Mist giggled, "I want it! Please win it for for me!"

Yuma nodded and paid for three darts. Yuma shot all of the darts at the balloons. He then picked out the green bear. Mist hugged the bear as Yuma handed it over to his lover. Mist placed a kiss on his cheek.

Yuma blushed and placed a kiss on his lips. The couple then made their way to a nearby table. Mist stretched as he sat down. Yuma then ran his fingers through his own hair. Mist looked at Yuma with needy eyes.

Yuma then got up and went to go get him a nice cold drink. He came back with some water. Mist took the water from his lover and then opened it. He drank some of the fluid and placed the cap back on it.

"What now?" Yuma asked.

"We've been here for hours now, I think we should go home. It's even getting dark out." Mist replied back.

Yuma yawned, "Yeah I'm beat, let's go home."

Mist nodded, "I'm driving though."

"That is fine with me." Yuma chuckled.

"Good, because I'm hungry so we're going to stop at a drive through." Mist smiled.

"That is very fine with me."

"I'm going to use your credit card."

"Okay that's not okay."