Self (Emblemshipping) [Yuya/Yuuya x Serena]

Requested by: Synchro_Baka

________

"I honestly don't understand you at times." Serena sighed as she rubbed her temples in an annoyed way.

Yuya chuckled, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you're so annoyingly likable, I mean I like you but I hate you. Is it because you're whole personality or...?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Serena sighed, "I mean Reiji seems to like you a lot. And he's Reiji so that's very rare to hear from him. Everyone likes you but you're so annoying..."

"I don't agree with that." Yuya answered.

Serena looked at him then spoke back, "Huh?"

"I mean not everyone likes me. Some people don't seem to enjoy my company. Also don't lie to yourself. I know you like me!" Yuya smiled.

"I don't like you, I mean you're okay but not-"

Yuya chuckled, "Don't lie to yourself. You kissed me last week, what does that say about our 'friendship'? Are we friends with benefits or just friends?"

Serena stuttered, "H-hey! I feel indifferent about you!"

Yuya shook his head side to side. Serena then groaned, "Fine like you more than friend! Happy?!"

"This confession was so childish that I couldn't help it but to listen!" Giggled Yoko as she entered the living room.

"Mom!" Shouted Yuya.

"Honey, you shouldn't be so childish..." Yoko sighed.