Two [Shun x Yuto/Yuuto/Ute x Yugo/Yuugo]

Requested by: bumblebee0356

___________

Shun is a player, let's just say that. He's seeing two people, at the same time. It was a jerk of him to do that. He wanted both Yuto and Yugo. Of course the males know about this, but one day they were sick of sharing one male. He had to choose one or the other. The males soon turned this process into a game.

They would drown him in kisses, presents, sex, foods, etc. Anything to keep their lover pleased. Shun also knew what was up with the two males. It was a fun game to be apart of, of course there was heartbreak in this mix. It sprinkled on every round, Shun was the one who wanted to see the heartbreak. It was masochistic of him, but indeed it was just a game.

Games can be fun.

Games can be tiring.

Why not both? It'll surely spice many things up, even putting a mix of jealousy in it. Ah, the emotions of jealousy. You can never get enough of it. He would love to see them bicker at one another. He would smirk to himself, honestly he was a jerk about this. He wanted them to turn on each other. Shun had a sick mind to begin with.

"I shouldn't have kissed you that week." Yugo would say.

"I'm sorry that I can't stop, my love." Yuto would say.

"I just can't choose one." Shun would reply.

Seeing them struggle and beg for his love was, disturbing to one's eye. Though in Shun's eyes, it was nothing more but harmless play. But he knew the outcome, he wanted neither. He wanted to break their hearts.

"What did I do wrong? You're leaving me? I'm already crying away." Yugo cried.

"I just wanted to make you happy. I wanted you to be happy from the start. But now this ripped me into three pieces." Yuto cried.

Shun chuckled, "I could not choose."