Working and Monotone (Pendulumshipping) [Yuya/Yuuya x Reiji]

Requested by: The_Circus_Act

__________

Yuya shifted in his sleep lightly, he was uncomfortable. This monotone of the light was distracting in his brain. Colors and eerie noises clouded the room with keyboard noises. Reiji the hard worker was tapping away loudly. It infected Yuya's dreams, he tossed and turned. Of course Reiji didn't notice the noises. He was too infatuated with his work.

He didn't have time to pay attention right now. Though Reiji was indeed tired. Sleeping was out of the question for this night. Yuya finally woke up to Reiji's cold sounding sigh. Yuya shivered when he fluttered his eyes open. The male sat up in their bed. He held the blankets close to his chest and turned his head towards his lovers.

Still at his desk working and withering away. Yuya frowned, he hated how Reiji placed a desk in their room. He already had an office at his company and at his house. But the desk in his room was ridiculous. It was as if the desk was sucking in his humanity.

Yuya stepped down from the bed and touched the cold hard ground. He shivered once more and buttoned up his oversized shirt. He sighed and stood up. Yuya carefully moved his feet across the floor over to his tired lover. As he reached him he wrapped his arms around his neck.

Reiji took a deep sigh and leaned back into Yuya's soft embrace. His pale skin was the softest thing he ever touched. Yuya ran his fingers down his cheeks. Reiji melted into the sensation of this. The touch was almost ticklish to tell the truth.

"You need to sleep." Yuya whispered in his lover's ear.

"I..."

"You're tired, Reiji. You worked so much, you're very tense."

Reiji shifted from Yuya's warm breath, goosebumps formed down his neck. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Fine."

Yuya took Reiji's arm and laid him down in the bed. Yuya placed himself next to his partner. He rested his head on his chest. Reiji closed his eyes and drifted into sleep with his lonely lover.