Last Night

I smiled and cried as Harry picked me up spinning me around. "I can't believe it!" He was out. Now we could start a family. I laughed. "I love you" I whispered. He smiled and kissed me.

I woke with a start. I couldn't believe I dreamt about Harry and I kissing. Checking the time I got out of bed and started getting dressed for school. I still needed to ask Harry about last night. I couldn't ask in the car after how he acted. After walking to school I went to my locker and prepared myself for what was to come. An arm wrapped around my shoulder. I sighed. "What do you want Zayn?" He smirked. "To go out with you." I pushed his arm off and scoffed. "Try one if your skanks, maybe they would go." I smiled and waved. He looked disappointed.

School was horrible. But that's nothing new. I ran out after the last bell and looked for Louis. To my surprise I saw Harry. I walked over slowly getting looks of hatred from the other girls. "Are you here to get me or..?" He just looked at me and got in the truck. "You coming?" I got in and he speed off.

"Where's Lou?" He shrugged and mumbled something about business and drug trades. My heart stopped. Drug trades were dangerous and how you get killed. He looked at me with sympathy. "Why couldn't anyone else go?" I asked. He didnt reply. "Why couldn't anyone else go?" I yelled this time. "I don't know okay? I don't fucking know!" I sank in my seat. He sighed. "Darcy I'm sorry. I just, I don't want him to go either but he had to this time." I nodded with a solemn expression. He just sighed and turned into his driveway. I gave him a questioning look. "Louis asked me to bring you here." I got out and went inside.

Various items were scattered all over. I sat on the couch waiting. "Would you like water?" I shook my head. He say by me quietly. "I have to ask you something." I say. He nods his head as if saying go on. "What...what happend last night?" He froze as if being shot.

"Well?" "It's a long story." "I got time." "I might as well start from the beginning.."