People

"A few years ago when Lou and I had just joined he started some trouble." I rolled my eyes. Not unusual.

"Louis wasn't at smart back then as he is now. He started a fight. A bad one. He almost got us killed, bu it just went by so fast. They had him held up by two guys. I was laying on the ground almost unconscious. The guy had a gun to his head threatening to kill family if he said a word. Lou begged them not to but I blacked out."

I was silent. Putting the pieces together was painful.

"Is that why..why she's...gone?" I struggled to breath. He gave me a look filled with sadness and nodded.

"Why did they come after me?" Harry shook his head. A look of anger and something else replaced the sadness. "To finish what they started, they know you and your mum meant so much to Lou."

I stayed silent. "Can you do anything?" I asked quietly "I wish." he whispered.

"Can you take me home?" "Darcy, I'm not sure that's a good idea..." "Please" I begged. "Fine."

The drive home was silent. When we got there he stoppd the truck and we sat. "Darcy?" "Yes?" "Just, be careful." I smiled. "I will." I kissed his cheek and got out. When I turned around to wave he looked surprised and had his hand on his cheek. Confused I went inside.

Louis.

I needed to find him. I looked everywhere. Him still being out scared me. A lot. I called him and he wouldn't answer. Great I'm home alone....again.

I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Harry?"