Not Fair

Louis leaves to find Harry. I storm out to find him halfway down the road. I grab my keys and go following after Louis to stop him before he does something he regrets. When I get to Harrys house I hear shouting. I jump out and find Harry on the ground in a ball begging Louis to stop. Louis keeps shouting asking why he told me and keeps kicking him all over his body.

  I gasp and start crying. I go over and pull on Louis arm. "Please Lou-" He pushes me back and screams. "NO! I was supposed to tell you! He knew this!" I get back up and push him away from Harry. He takes this chance and gets up. He starts to fall so I let him lean on me. "Darcy, stop he doesn't deserve your he-" I cut him off, angry. "No, he does because what you did to him was not fair and just wrong. Go home Louis. "But-" "Go.' I say not even looking at him. He walks off and gets into his car slamming the door shut. I hear him speed off down the road.

 As I'm dragging a bloody, bruised, unconscious Harry into his house, I lay him on the couch and search for medical supplies. After a while of searching I finally find them in the bathroom. I go and start cleaning him up. He stirs while I'm cleaning him but doesn't wake up. After I'm done with his face and neck I need to take his shirt off. As I'm trying he wakes up and smirks. "Need a little help?" He asks, his voice deep and raspy from sleep. I blush and nod. After he takes his shirt off I gasp. His skin is  covered in black ink. He's beautiful. He chuckles. "Like what you see?" I laugh shaking my head. He comes to my ear, whispering, "Well I like my view right now." He pulls away, inches from my face. His eyes dart to my lips, licking his own. I breath heavily my heart pounding. He leans forward and our lips touch.