Caught

I slam Harry's door shut hard. "Are you okay..?"

"Yeah let's just, lets just go." He looks at me wierd and starts driving to his house. The ride is silent and I'm thankful because I can't talk.

When we pull up I jump out and go into the house. "You should really lock your door." "You should really tell me what happend."

"Louis isn't home niether is my dad."

"Oh."

"Yeah, let's talk about something else."

Harry lets it go and suggests we watch a movie. I agree because I need a distraction.

A few hours later I hear someone calling my name. "What's going on?" I say sitting up. Harry laughs.

"You fell asleep but we need to go it's really late."

I check the time on my phone. "Shit! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" "I didn't know! Why didn't you stay awake?" I roll my eyes. "Lets go."

Harry drives fast to my house. "Thank you so much Harry." I say when we pull up. "It's okay, if you have any problems you can talk to me. Alright?" He looks into my eyes and I see he really means it. "Alright." I say.

I take a deep breath and get out. I wave to Harry and he smiles back. God...his smile amazing. Wait, nevermind. I can't think that he's Lou's bestfriend. I can't think of that way..can I? Nevermind I need to get inside and deal with Louis.

As I step in the house I try to be quite. "Found her!" my dad yells. I sigh, of course. It's like a game of hide and seek in the house. "Where have you been!" Louis screams. "With Harry." I reply calmly.

"But, I just why were you with him?" "Because you weren't here and I needed to talk to you." "About what?" "About why you joined the gang before mom died."

Louis froze. "How, how did you know that?" "Harry." Louis looked pissed. He stormed to the door. "Where are you going!?" He can not leave again. "To find Harry and kick his ass." he walks out and slams the door shut.