Tried

As I wake up I'm happy. Today is Sunday, six days till Harry and I's date. After I eat breakfast and shower, I get ready then start on my homework.

Louis said he was going to call Harry over so we can all talk, and he can apologize.

When I get downstairs, Lou gives me a wierd look. "What?" I ask slightly irritated at his look. "Nothing, nothing." He mutters going back to cooking what I presume is lunch. I glare at him then sit on the couch.

I pull out my journal and smile faintly, remembering my mum used to write all the time. We should be at dinner and she would get random inspiration an jump up running to get her journal. Nobody knows I write except Louis and dad. I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. I'm not very confident in my writing but my dad and brother think otherwise when I allow them to read my work but that's on rare occasions.

The doorbell rings and I jump up running to the door expecting Harry, in greeted to a smirking blonde man. "Is Louis here?" he asks with a rough Irish accent. "Yeah, let me get him." I say closing the door with a polite smile on my face.

I go to the kitchen to get Louis who is currently cutting carrots and tomatoes for our salad. "Lou?" "Hmmm?" "There is a blonde Irish man wanting you at the door." He freezes. "Go upstairs." he says his voice tense. "What ab-" "GO UPSTAIRS." He booms without turning around. I clench my jaw and walk stiffly up the stairs.

When I get upstairs I get out my phone and call Harry. "Harry?" "Darcy? What's wrong?" "Are you almost here?" "Yes just tell me what's wrong?" I hesitate. "I don't know what's going on. A blonde Irishman came and Louis made me go upstairs." "FUCK!" He screams through the phone. I gasp. "Sorry just, just wait." he hangs up before I get to say anything else.

I pace my room sobbing, before I can do anything my door opens and the person grabs me pulling me close. I start screaming and fighting. They pull away and I keep fighting. "It's me. It's Harry." I relax when I realize it's him.

"What's going on?" I whisper, scared for Louis. He hesitates and a look of panic flashes across his face. "No-nothing Louis asked me to come up here and keep you calm." This angers me and I push him away. He looks surprised.

"So you didn't even want to come up here?" I hiss

"No! No! I did it's just I was going to help him first and, and that's all."

I look at him warily and then bury my head in his chest before I say something stupid again. He sighs in relief and wraps his arms around me. "I always want to be with you." He whispers. I don't think he wanted me to hear so I snuggle closer and hold him tighter. I pull away and peck his lips but he grabs my neck and pulls me closer. His lips were soft and warm against my own. His tounge asks for entrance and I pull away and kiss his cheek. "Let's go downstairs." I say pulling his arm. He pulls me back onto the bed. "Let's not." he says and frowns at me. I sigh and stay, knowing I won't go even if I fight.

He nuzzles his face into my neck and I giggle as he kisses and nibbles all up and down my neck. Harry's hand start to tickle me all over my body. I start laughing uncontrollably and he joins in kissing and tickling. He kisses my lips and I let his tounge met mine his lips moving hard and rough.

BANG. I jump up and scream running for the door. Harry pulls me back before I can go down there. I start sobbing and fighting him, trying to go and see if it was Louis. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I stop fighting wrapping my arms around Harry, him doing the same kissing my head. The blonde man opens the door and smirks at us. "Aww the lovely couple. I have a message for Louis that he didn't seem to get. Tell him to not be late next time." He turns around and I stand infront of Harry "GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I scream sobbing. He stops and turns shaking his head. "My name is Niall not 'fucking bastard' and we don't want the same thing that happend to your mum to you now don't we sweetheart?" I gasp and start breathing heavy. He smiles and walks down the stairs through the door, slamming it on the way out.