Breathe

I break through Harry's arms and run downstairs. When I get to the bottom I can't help the loud gasp. Louis is laying on the floor holding his thigh, blood everywhere around him and on him.

 He looks up and smiles a little, "I think iv'e got an injury." Harry comes running from behind me and helps Lou. He looks at me with a serious look, "Call 911 and tell them we have a big emergency, hurry." I grab my phone making the call. After I finish the call I go back and see harry tying his belt around Louis leg. 

 "Did you make the call?" He asks, without looking up. I shake my head, but after realizing he isn't looking I reply, "Y-yeah."

 Louis looks pale and he can barely keep his head up. I can't look without the feeling of being sick. "Should I call m-my dad?" I ask, unsure of what else I can do. "No." Harry says leaving no room to argue.

  There's a knock on the door and I oprn it relieved to see it's the paramedics. They rush by me and get Louis. Harry stands up and watches, trying not to cry.  I go over to him and wrap my arms around him. He starts to sob into my shoulder.

 "Shh, it's okay Harry." I try to comfort him. "N-no it's not, I should be comforting you and none of this should've happened." I start to cry and we stand there crying.

 I pull away and hold his face. "let's go to the hospital and see how Lou is doing, okay?" He nods and wipes his eyes. "Let me drive." he says. "No Harry,-" "Please, if I don't have something to do I will go crazy." 

 Reluctantly I hand him the keys and we leave to go the hospital, oh joy.