Clash

I'm on a commuter train headed home after a short class on campus. It's not rush hour so the train was quiet spacious. I sat while fiddling at my phone. Most girl at my age would probably watching some MV's of their favorite boy/girl group at this kind of time. But unfortunately for me, I'm not given that kind of privilege.

I'm calculating our shop's expenses for this month while checking on the ledger. It's confusing at first but I'm used to it now. The temporary balanced sheet show me that we have an increasing in our profit.

Good news ^^

Maybe at the end of the year I could really took all of our workers for a vacation like I've planned it with Yoona. She'd be really excited.

The train stops at a station and few people getting off while some getting on. One peculiar guy with a hat and mask that just getting on the train looked at me intently, and even though he's wearing mask I saw that he's smiling at me from the way the corner of his mouth twitched.

He walked towards me while I was wondering by my self do I know this guy or not.

"Yuri-sshi, I thought I started to imagining things..." he then took of his mask after saw me furrowing my brows.

It's Jung Yonghwa, my customer. I automatically smile after I recognized him.

"Yonghwa-sshi, why are you taking a train? Why are you even here all by your self? Aren't you supposed to be followed by a guard or at least your manager?" I rained him with questions. He chuckled before answering me.

"I'm not a hallyu star or any of the short I'm too old for that, I'm just a musician. I just came back after a meeting with a friend."

"You're very humble Yonghwa-sshi, and your only 24 years old, what do you mean you're too old? I know that once a fan spotted you, they'll be swarming all around." I said. He just shrugged lightly and then asked me random question to dropped off the subject.

After getting off the train, we walked together to our shop since we headed to the same direction. Yonghwa has put his mask back on.

Our coffee shop building had a separate ways if I want to go upstairs without going inside the shop. There's a metal round stairs to get there but it was hidden behind a wall and it was locked all the time. I'm the only one with the key, since Yoona couldn't used it anyway.

When Yonghwa and I walked pass it, I saw him leaning on the wall. I paused and I saw him glaring at Yonghwa beside me.

Yonghwa felt his piercing gaze and glance at me with a questioning look.

Yoongi approached us.

"Ige namja nuguya? (who's this guy?)" He asked not bothered to say a greeting and I found that annoying.

"You don't need to know, why are you here again anyway?" I answered not in a friendly tone.

"I'm here to see you" he simply said.

"Wait, how long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Few minutes" he slowly responded and suddenly took interest at his own shoes.

"Min Yoongi, what if your fans recognized you? The last thing I want is bunch of teenage girls going wild in my shop looking for you or your other members." I gritted my teeth while saying it.

"The other guys have breakfast here this morning, and you were fine with it, they told me about it after they got home."

"They're my customers, what am I supposed to do?"

"Well~ then just pretend that I'm one of your customer too" I sighed at his answer and just walk by to the shop, leaving him behind. I don't want to fight with him in front of Yonghwa, that'll be embarrassing.

"I'm sorry you have to witnessed that Yonghwa-sshi" I said awkwardly. "Sooo.... you want some coffee? it's on the house for now" I offered him.

"Sure, I'll never say no to a free coffee" he followed me to the shop. Yoongi also trailing us behind, he still looking at Yonghwa like a fire could be shoot from his eyes any time now.

Yonghwa took a seat on the stool at the counter and Yoongi followed. It must be made Yonghwa uncomfortable, but he didn't show it, unlike the guy beside him who pouted his lips all the time.

It was still school hour, so the people that visiting the shop were not fans of the two of them. We could talk freely without being afraid to be spotted by some fan girls.

"Yuri-sshi, I actually got something for you today" he took off his mask and put it in his coat pocket while held something in his fist. Yoongi widened his eyes when he recognized the object of his deadly glare. He quickly jumped from his stool and bowed 90°.

"Jung Yonghwa sunbaenim, I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you, I never thought you'll be walking around leisurely together with my gir......I mean my friend here." I almost threw the cup that I hold when I heard what almost slipped from his mouth.

"Oh..so you and Yuri-sshi was friend?" he asked that sounded a bit sarcastic to my ear, I don't know if Yoongi noticed it or not though.

"Ne sunbaenim, and it's not in past tense. We still friends, right Yuri?" he pleaded me with his eyes to say yes. I let out a deep sigh.

"Yes, we're friends but not a really good one" I said annoyed. Yonghwa let out a small laugh.

"Here, it's a gift" he said while stretched out his hand showing me a little plastic box that people used to keep their medicine when they're on trip.

"Okaay...what am I supposed to do with it?" I confused.

"Open it" I did what he said and found a mini SD card inside it.

"I recorded a song specially for you, it's up to you what you gonna do with it, I'm not going to release it on my album, so it's yours." I just stared at him in awe and I'm pretty sure Yoongi made the same face. I clear my throat before responded with a question.

"But...why?"

"It's not a love song or something like that don't be scared, just listen to it first, and please don't feel burdened by any of this. I made that song as someone who addicted to your coffee." he tried to convince me.

"Well~okay then, I'll accept it, thank you very much." I beamed.

"What's the song title?" I added.

"Coffee shop," Yonghwa said.

"Woah...for real?" I suddenly felt excited. I took my phone and slide the card inside the mini SD card slot on my phone.

"Woah...woah...wait a minute, don't listen to it while I'm still here, I may not look like it but it's embarrassing for me too." I looked at him in disbelief. I didn't even know did he really mean what he said or not. But then Yonghwa took his coffee cup and stand up from the stool.

"I'll be going first, thanks for the coffee, I'll see you tomorrow." he waved his hand and walked away.

Yoongi who still sat silently in his stool followed him with his stare. He turned around to face me after Yonghwa was out from his sight.

"Yuri-ya, that guy got a serious crush on you"

◇◇◇◇

Please Vote

Comment
(author-nim singing Jungkook part of 'Let Me Know')

Share....♥♥♥

**Checked the media for the song "Coffee Shop"