Second Attack

I felt his lips on mine and for the first time since we're apart I felt happy. I didn't know why but I just can't remember what the reason that made the two of us can't be together. We kissed so passionately, wondering how did we able to be apart from each other when we're knew that we actually made for each other like this. We already found our soul mate. I parted our kiss and looked at his eyes that sparkled from happiness.

"Yoongi-ah..."

"Yes baby..." his voice was so smooth and soft.

"Sarangheyo..." I told him.

"I love you more..." he answered.

I opened my eyes in shock. It was a dream.

Shoot!!!

The dream felt so real that I almost cried when I realized it was only a dream. We were in my bed making out like a normal couple that madly in love. I must be a perverted girl deep down inside, that's why this kind of dream could ever happened.

"Aarrgghhhh....!!!!" I yelled out my frustration didn't even care that it was only 04.30 in the morning. Did Yoongi really succeed in making me waver? My heart has been torn in two. One side saying that I still love him so I should just accept him back. One side saying I should never fall into the same hole twice. Even before he become a celebrity he already made his mind about his priority, why should I foolishly go back into the exact same situation again. This is literally driving me crazy.

"Unnie..!! Yoona suddenly barged into my room.

"What happened? Why are you screaming? Are you having a nightmare?" Yoona looked worry.

"Yeah..I think I just had a nightmare, but I'm okay now. I'm sorry I wake you up." I lied.

Yoona pushed her wheelchair approaching me. She believed in my lies so she rubbed my arms tried to soothe me down.

"I'm okay now, you can just go back to sleep, thank you" I ruffled her hair tried to convince her.

"I'm already awake unnie, I was watching something on my laptop" she hesitantly said as she observed my face.

"What?" I sensed that she was trying to say something.

"Promise me you won't be mad at me" she timidly asked. I had no idea what she had in mind so I just nodded my head without thinking much.

"Come with me" she said and took my hand led me to her room. She told me to sit on her bed while she's doing something with her laptop.

"Last night BTS was performing on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook" she carefully said and when I didn't react she took it as a signal for her to go on.

"I recorded it and I think you should watch this" she said and shoved her laptop to me. I didn't know is it because of my dream or I'm actually curious about it, but I took her laptop and push the play button.

I saw those seven boys sitting on a high chair on stage, Yoo Heeyeol the MC was interviewing them.

"So for your third song, you said it's a special. What so special about it?" the MC asked to Namjoon, their leader was usually the one answering questions in an interview.

"For our third performance we will sing a song that will be released in our upcoming album. This is special because our Suga hyung was the one who composed and produced this song. This is literally his baby" Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi who sat at the end of their line.

The MC then approached Yoongi after hearing Namjoon explanation.

"Suga-sshi, you were involved in producing a lot of BTS tracks right? So why were this next song was special?"