Boy In Luv

We were both still in Yoona's room. After watched BTS' performance, I was in tears. Yoona rubbed my arms again to soothe me down, but this time there's a smile plastered on her face.

"Yoona-ya, do you think it's okay to give him another chance? To give us another chance?" I asked her to give me a reassurance.

"You know exactly how I feel about this unnie, I always ship you both. There's no other girl in this world that would be a good match for Yoongi oppa beside you." she smiled me a huge smile.

I knew that this kind of reaction would come from her, but still, I felt relieved hearing her saying it in words. Up until today Yoona still didn't know that Yoongi already came here to meet me. Twice. I didn't know how to bring the news to her, plus I was afraid that she might get her hopes high if she knew Yoongi was here.

I closed my eyes and took a really deep breath. I can see Yoongi's smiling face. I guessed he really did win my heart back. I still don't know how I'm going to deal with his popularity right now. I still don't know what will he choose if in the future Yoongi would once again face an option between me and his dream. But I want to trust him, because I want to be happy. I think happiness is worth fighting for, right?

Once I found my determination my heart suddenly felt lighter.

But that just gave me another problem, how am I supposed to say this to Yoongi. Should I make a lame confession like a high schooler? Or is it better if I just wait for him to bring it up first then all I need to do is just say yes. Urrgh...I'm not good with this kind of thing. Cheesy stuff isn't my style. So I just shook the thought away for now and intended to find some solution later. I told Yoona that I need to open the shop because we start operating from 06.00 AM to 10.00 PM, and it's a little past five now.

When I came downstairs I noticed Jongin was already started to clean the shop, why was he here so early I wonder.

"Jongin-ah, were you eating some bad food last night? Wasn't your mom need to yell at you first for you to wake up?"

"Morning boss, actually I have a really great news and I'm really excited so I couldn't sleep last night" his face really pictured his enthusiasm as he saying it.

"What great news? Don't tell me you proposed to Jung Soojung last night" I teased.

"No!! ~ well that would be a great news too ~ what am I talking about?..." he blabbered uncontrollably."Sooo... are you ready for the great news" he stalled to make me even more curious.

"Spit it.." I said.

"I got a chance to learn ballet at Julliard!!" he was jumping happily while saying it.

"OH MY GOD!! That's a really great news Jongin-ah!" I ran to give him a congratulatory hug.

"How's Soojung? Did you tell her about it?" I asked.

"Yes of course, she's the first person I told the news to. She cried at first, saying that we're just been together for 2 months and we have to separate now. But then I told her that I'll be going to pursuit my dream and that she was and always be a part of my dream, so there's no way that I would leave her behind." his explanation was actually amazed me. I never knew that deep down inside this childish guy was really wise. I was kinda ashamed of my self somehow, I guessed Yoongi and I still have a lot to learn about maintaining a relationship.

"Well, then congratulation mr.loverboy, I hope this will be your stepping stone to a brighter future"

"Hahaha...you sounded exactly like my teacher when she told me the news" I just grinned wryly at his comment. "What about you boss, are you okay right now?" his sudden question caught me off guard.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" I didn't understand why he suddenly asked about my well being so I just answered him randomly. He looked at me as if he tried to read my face.

"Your ex-boyfriend came back isn't he?"

"How do you know? Don't tell me it's Baekhyun again?" I snorted even though I'm actually surprised.

"Well, I was kinda using my brain a little" he chuckled at that.

"What do you mean?" I puzzled.

"I remember Yoona said to Yonghwa-sshi that you belonged to someone named Yoongi, I also remember long time ago Minseok hyung once said that your boyfriend get to be a trainee, and the other day when those BTS members were here for breakfast you looked a bit disturbed when Jin-sshi introduced himself as Min Yoongi's friend. So I assumed that this Yoongi guy was the same guy. Am I right?"

"Who are you and what have you done to my Jongin?" I asked sarcastically, first he woke up early, then said some wise words and now he's using his brain, this guy isn't the usual Kim Jongin that I knew.

"Don't try to change the subject, I know you don't like it when I ask you about your personal issues, but I just want to know are you okay with it, besides we're friends right?" he pouted a little making me sigh.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable to talked about this kind of thing, and yes, of course, we're friends, no matter where you go we will always be friends, you're too precious to let go" I tried to talk him out. But before he could argue more the shop's door chimed and we both reflexively bowed to the one who came in.

And then my heart went on a race.

The BTS members were here, in a complete formation.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that Jongin frown a little when he realized who came.

"Morning noona" Jimin and Taehyung greet me at the same time. The others simply smile and Yoongi looked at me intently.

"We're not open yet" Jongin replied not in a friendly way making them furrowed their brows.

Hoseok tried to ignore Jongin's hostility when they approached us.

"We all thought that we wanna hang out longer here today, that's why we came earlier. And today we brought our lost hyung." he said as he gestured to Yoongi.

Damn! I'm soo not ready for this.

Yoongi smiled me his mischievous smile, and I'm started to become nervous right away knowing that he must've thought of something outrages again.

And I was right.

Yoongi walked straight to me and pecked me on the lips then said "Morning babe"

I froze.

I noticed that the others also froze, except Jin who look amused and Jongin who look....annoyed? Jongin then came forward to stand between me and Yoongi.

"What's your problem?!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"You're my problem" Jongin answered." I didn't know what happened before between you and my boss here, but I get the feeling that she hasn't forgiven you yet, so behave!" Jongin sternly said.

"Wait a minute, Yoongi hyung you already knew Yuri noona?" Jimin cuts in.

"Woah...so our performance last night...the girl that you talked about was Yuri noona?" Namjoon quick to notice, I guessed he really is a genius.

"What??!!" Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook shouted in unison.

"Okay...guys, all of you please calm down, and Yoongi, Jongin's right, behave your self" I gave him a warning stare.

"Yoongi oppa..?"

Oo..damn it, I'm really not ready for all of this yet, why did they all have to gather here right now? I mentally cursed my self.

All the boys were now stared at Yoona whose just coming out from the elevator, and I didn't even notice her presence between all of this chaos.

"Yoona-ya...." Yoongi walked to her and knelt down to level their eyes.

Then I heard a hard slap sound.

◇◇◇◇

Please Vote, Comment, Share.