Together Again

Yoona slapped him across the face. I became speechless, but I guess I'm not the only one. I turned my gaze around and everyone got shocked expression on their faces.

"That's for making my unnie cried," Yoona said coldly.

Why so many things happened already? It's not even 6 o'clock yet. I'm cursing inside.

Yoona and Yoongi were really close back in time when we were still together. I guessed I'm not the only one who affected by our broken relationship, Yoona too. And I just realized that now, I'm such a selfish and immature kid back then.

"Yoona-ya, mianhae..." Yoongi softly said.

"Do you have any idea what you put my unnie through? What you put us through?" she coldly answered. "Do you think saying sorry would be enough? "

All of this time I thought Yoona was on Yoongi's side, but now I understand that she was never on anyone's side. She just wanted Yoongi and I to be together again because that's what make me happy. That would make everyone happy.

Yoongi still knelt down in front of her in silent as if he's trying to repent for his sins. He looked so miserable it broke my heart. I stepped toward them but Jin stopped me and shook his head, signaling me to not interrupted them. I guessed Jin thinks it would be better if they solve their tension on their own.

"I know saying sorry won't be enough, that's why I came here to begged for your sister's mercy and for you to forgive me. I swear I won't ever hurt her again." Yoona could surely be stubborn sometimes. If I was the one that stood in her place right now with Yoongi staring at me with that look, I would've melted right away. But she looked unaffected, or maybe it's because her poker face is better than mine.

"So have you succeeded yet?" her gaze still pierced at Yoongi.

Yoongi nervously stole a glance at me before answering. "I'm working on it" he mumbled but we all still could hear it clearly.

"Do you want me to help you?" Yoona's question obviously made Yoongi dumbfounded.

"W-what?" Yoongi looked really confused, and I think Yoona found that funny cause I saw a small smile started to form on her lips.

"Do you want me to help you asked for her forgiveness?" Yoona repeated her question.

"Yah! Kang Yoona, how could you even think of helping this guy? He made your unnie miserable" Jongin suddenly shouted.

"Aniya, Jongin-ah it's okay, I'm okay now, really, and thanks for stood up for me earlier anyway." I tried to calm Jongin down.

"So what? Have you forgiven him or something?" Jongin asked. I could feel my cheeks burning before answering.

"Yes, I have" and I could hear everyone gasping, Oh Gosh, this was so embarrassing, why do I have to confess it like this in front of everyone.

Yoongi suddenly stood up and looked at me, eyes wide opened.

"You have forgiven me? When?How?....I mean...Wow!" Yoongi seems lost in words.

"Yoongi oppa..." Yoona called and gestured him with her finger to come closer then she whispered him something. And after that, Yoongi ran towards me then hugged me really tight. He kissed the top of my hair and while I'm in his arms I could hear his heartbeat racing at the same beat as mine.

"Woah...okay...I think it's enough drama for this morning, but I feel like someone who just watched the final episode of a romance drama without knowing how the story goes" Taehyung said.

"Hey...we're in the same boat here hyung" Jungkook agreed.

"Could someone kindly explain to us please?" Jimin joined in the clueless group.

Yoongi let me go and said "Sorry guys, just ask Yoona and Jin hyung about the details, I need to talk to Yuri alone" then he half dragged me to the elevator ignoring everyone stare.

When we arrived at the second floor, he rushed out without letting my hand go. He turned around and looked into my eyes deeply.

"Have you really forgiven me?" I just nodded to answer him.

Yoongi caressed my cheek softly and leaned down to kiss my forehead down to the tip of my nose and then my cheeks.

"Thank you," he said before kissing my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back really passionately. It felt like all of my sorrows finally left me alone. I'm happy again.

I didn't know how long did we stay like that, kissing. All I know was Yoongi is with me now and when he finally parted our kiss, I opened my eyes only to see his smiling face. My hands moved on its own and touched his lips. I gave him a quick peck.

"Thank you for not giving up on me" I whispered it in his ear.

"You know I could never do that" he whispered it back to my ear making me shiver.

"I really want us to go to your room right now and locking it from the inside so I can be with you all day and not doing anything else" his eyes filled with hope as he saying it. I chuckled and playfully flicked his forehead.

"Pervert" I snickered.

"Hey...I didn't say anything and the fact that you think about it that way meaning that you're actually the perverted one"

And the dream I had this morning suddenly popped up in my head, made my cheeks burning from the memory.

"Oooh...you're blushing...are you really thinking it that way? You know I didn't mind to do it...like...at all" he teased me.

"Really?" I returned his teasing. My head was a mess, a part of me wanted what he made me think of. The other part said it's not the time to fooling around. I've got responsibilities.

Yoongi watched my reaction, I think he was also torn in two. He was also debating with himself. I searched inside his brown eyes, looking for an answer. Then I just knew what to do.

I took his hand and said slowly "I can disappear for two hours, the shop will be fine without me" and led him to my room.

We both smiling ear to ear as we closed my bedroom door behind us.

-THE END-

◇◇◇◇

Sorry...I sucked at ending...please tell me if you have better ending idea.

Thank you so much for your time in reading my crappy book.

Love you all, and spread the love for Bangtan Sonyeondan.