Chapter 13

After two weeks of touring over the US, we get a three day break in Florida, El got here last night, and Louis' family came soon after. So now that Louis was moderately happy again, I had to find a new issue with one of the boys. Actually scratch that, I'm helping Zayn overcome his whole fear with flying in a plane.

"Now Zayn, any idea where this started?" I asked him, sitting on the coffee table in front of him in his hotel room.

"Not a clue, but a few years ago my mum got really into that show Mayday." 

That could be something, I saw a few episodes of that show and its pretty scary. But when you know that its in the past, would someone actually be this scared of it? "So the root of your fear could be the crashes in the show."

"I guess, but its specific parts of the flights that I'm afraid of. I can handle the flight itself, but take off and landing just make me want to throw up. Sometimes cry in a hole, every once in a while I want to just have plane crash and let me die in it." He grimaces. 

Crap, that's a little bit more than I thought. Even as an ex fangirl, you'd think I would know more about his flight fear. Apparently not. "Have you tried sleeping medications on the flights you go on?"

"Yes and no. Last time I took some, I woke up right before the plane began to land. After that I never took them again, and I had to take the pills after take off." I nod.

"You could always try taking them before you get on. Like, they take fifteen minutes to take effect right? So, even being who you are taking the pill before you get on would be easy."

"I think I'll try that next flight, I need a break from fear." I smile at him, and give him a one-armed hug before walking out of his room to my own. Right next to Louis' room. 

Fantastic. I thought as I heard a muffled moan. I guess his family are doing something else other than hanging around him right now. I flop down onto my bed, grab one of the throw pillows and hug it to my face. After a minute, I decide to log into twitter. 

'I don't get it, why aren't hotel walls sound proof?' I tweet. 

The first response that I have enough time to read said, '@trueluv: oh god, what's Larry doing now?'

I laughed. At least the girl got half the noisey couple right. '@Anyathebabyburdie: @trueluv if  only I knew ;)'

Wonder if that girl squealed like I used to as a fan, that would be amazing, to be able to do that to someone you know? She replies to me again, I'm making sure that I see her replies and not the countless stream of others.

'@trueluv: @Anyathebabyburdie so long as nothing breaks there's no harm done :P' I favourite her tweet, hopefully making her day again if I even had originally. I thought about following her, but decided against it so that I couldn't upset the other crazy people stalking me on this website. But I made a quick memo note to myself with her user name so that I would follow her next time I do a following spree.

After another muffled moan, I pull out the headset I was given from the boys and turn on my music app. Not so coincidentally, their three albums blasted through. (technically they have three albums. Anya gets special privaledges so don't hate on her for already having the album teehee :P) I have yet to get the singles that the boys have released and recorded, but I don't think I will until I figure out how much memory space I have on this phone.

I can faintly hear someone knocking my door and yelling my name halfway through Kiss You. Pausing the song, I realized it was a bit of a good thing since I'd started imagining the horrifying image of the boys attempting to dance in jail uniforms.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"First Pay." Paul's voice tells me, I open the door to see him holding a white envelope.

"How formal." I giggle, rolling myeyes at the package. Inside was a check holding three hundred dollars. Doing the math, that was about a hundred more than I should have. Iook back up at Paul. 

"You deserve it Anya, don't try anything." He begins to walk away.

I guess I'm going shopping soon then. I shake my head, closing the door.

Sorry people, best spot for me to end it for now........ Also, if you could get me five votes on this chapter I think that would be resonable. But please don't expect an update until at least three days from now. A girl I knew at school who was in one of my classes, decided to do something stupid, which was take her own life. It took me nearly the whole day to wrap my head around this, and I want you all to know that if you are ever feeling like you are on the bottom of your figure eight, that you can talk to me, and I will help you through it the best I can.

Follow me and Anya on twitter would you? @Canadian_Biach and @AnyaFeelingAwry.