Chapter 16

Louis' family went back to England over a month ago now, but Eleanor hasn't. Sadly, her modelling agency went out of business, and she was laid off. But she looks on the bright side of things and is really 'happy' about being able to spend all her time with her boyfriend. She is really happy about that, but I can se in her eyes that she wants to model again, not just be a pawn on a playing board.

I've come to learn that Danielle and Liam are absolutely ment to be together, her and my secret conversations have told me that, and Liam has too. Sometimes I have to hold him like a child on his bunk, with Marbles just kind of cudddling with Liam's side, and he would tell me how he can't get over her, no matter how long they spend apart. Liam tells me how much he misses her, and still loves her, sometimes I play along with him, and try to get him to name flaws in her that he absolutely can't ignore. Not once, has he found one for her.

So Danielle and I have decided to talk Simon into letting her be a dancer on X Factor USA next time the boys perform, she'll 'accidentally' run into the boys change room while I'm helping them be ready for the performance, Liam's eyes will land on her, and she'll gasp, running to him with tears in her eyes, telling him how much she misses him.

But then this over-imagined plan of ours has to wait because Liam now thinks he's found a new girlfriend, though he's admitted he doesn't love her, he thinks that that's just a not yet kind of thing. But he see's how big of a bitch his porn star of a girlfriend is. Her name is Sophia, and as I'd predicted when I met her, twitter fangirls absolutely hate her. This whole thing happened two weeks ago now, and Danielle and I's plan is back on track.

The X Factor show the boys are performing on is the semi-finals/finale episode. So Simon has Danielle here already to learn the choreography, but no one knows but me and him. 

Carl went home to his family for a while, becuase his wife had a baby, yes it was his, and he wanted to spend some time with it. I think he'll be back in a few days though. Because the US and Canada fans are the scariest. Paul can barely handle them on his own.

And let me tell you this, every mark on my body that looks up to a week old has not been from me, each and every one of them goes to blame from the fans, I've had over a hundred stitches put in because of them. The false nails with the boys faces printed on them that I don't even think the boys approved are freaking sharp, long, and will gouge so deep in your skin it will reach bone.

"Fucking hell." I mumble, tugging the pillow I had already had over my head even tighter. Why were fans screaming right now?

I give up trying to block them out, and peak out the window above my bed, fans were going berserck over a fancy-looking, tinted-windowed-Mustang. It stops, and out pops a familiar brownish blond asshole haircut. The fans immediately quiet down. That makes me laugh.

Hey Liam, Bieber's here, the fans were just kind of silent it was kinda funny :3

Liam doesn't respond at all, so I flop my phone onto the bedside wicker table, and drift back to sleep since it was silent again. But no, someone just HAS to knock on my door before I even feel drowsy again. I trudge up to it, not even bothering  to look through the eyehole to see who it was. 

"What do you freaking want." I grumble at them. It was Bieber.

He walks past me, sitting down on the little sofa I had. "I want you to be my therapist, I understand you've been doing so for One Direction for half the year now, for under thirty dollars a session, if you come with me, you will be paid triple that."

"They pay me that because I refused their offer of eighty. I told them I would do so for free. So what makes you think I'll come to you."

"The fact that I'm me, and no one would turn me down in the right mind."

"Sorry Bieber, but I'm a loyal non professional therapist."

"Wait, you aren't a professional? Well fuck this. Coming here was seriously not worth my time." He pulls a hand through his hair, dramatically dragging it down his face, then stormed out. 

"Fuck you too Bieber." I mumble, sitting down on my bed again. 

Danielle, want to go get some starbucks? I text her, needing to go out for a bit.

Sure, meet you at the one by my hotel in twenty? 

yeah sure, see ya. 

:P

Yet another short ass chapter, ughhhhhhhhh BYE