Chapter 17

As soon as I got back from Starbucks, everyone questioned where I was. Luckily I'd stopped at McDonalds for all their favourites, explaining the line at McDonalds was extremely long, and that traffic had been extremely backed up. Yes I drive if that hadn't been mentioned before. Everyone shrugged it off, graciously accepting my offer of food. Liam ate his quickly, then got up and tugged me along with him.

He took me out onto the terrace,  looking annoyed or something.

"I know Danielle is here." He growled lowly.

"So?"

"I'm pretty sure you knew." His stare was hard, daring me to lie to him. This side of him was so scary. I've never ever seen it before, and I wasn't sure how to work through it.

"Simon mentioned to me that he'd hired Danielle to dance on this episode of X Factor yes. He'd asked me to keep it from you for the benefit of your emotions." Knowing Liam, he may easily see through my lie. But maybe in the haze of his annoyance, he'll buy it.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense. Promise right?" He visibly calms down completely. It freaked me out with how quickly he did so. 

"Promise." I whisper to him, he gratefully smiles, pulling me into a short hug.

"I think we should go back inside now. The boys are smirking at us." I told him, pointing at the four young men who are trying to watch us like how they put it-ninjas.  

Liam shakes his head at them. "Such evil." I burst out laughing. 

"Someone's going all tumblr on me!" I laugh, holding the door open for him.

"Yeah yeah." He rolls his eyes. When we walk in side, my eyes grow wide, Danielle is standing in the doorway."

I am so fucking sorry I've post-poned this update so long. But I've lost inspiration in this story and I don't know why because I'm still into it and everything.......... Can someone help me find a solution to this problem?