Chapter 3

+Adrian's p.o.v+

"Now were should I take her, to the park?, no to cheesy. To the mall, really bad Idea. Ugh!" I yelled. As I fell on my bed. "why are you making such a big deal about this?" Plagg asked. "Because she is a big deal." I replied.  I looked at my clock. '5:00 pm'. "How do you know she doesn't like another guy?" Plagg asked. I stayed quiet, because I don't know if she likes another guy. "I should get ready." Is all I reply to him.

+(y/n) p.o.v+

I waited for Adrian at the park. I sat on the bench waiting. I wore a (F/c) dress and a pair of some slip on shoes. "(y/n), there you are, you look great." Adrian said. " So, were are we going." I asked him.

" It is a surprise, just let me show you around." He replied nervously. 

+Normal p.o.v+

Adrian was nervous because of what Plagg had said. He wanted (y/n) all to him self, he didn't want her to leave him again. *possessive much?*  This has to be Perfect. So he took her to a cafe first, Next they went to the museum, Then lastly the surprise, The Effie tower. When you 2 were on the top, your eyes where bright as lights, you loved seeing the city from this high, and Adrian just loved the way you looked. In his mind he was screaming like a little fan girl. He was so excited, he really wanted to be just like you 2 were when you were 6, maybe even more.

end chapter 3