chapter 7

+Normal p.o.v+

"Stop right there Chat!" Yelled Ladybug. Chat gave her an irritated look. He let go of (y/n) and garbed his staff ready to fight to fight Ladybug. "Run, (y/n)!" Ladybug yelled. Chat turned around and saw (Y/n) running the other direction. Just as he was going to go after her, Ladybug hit him upside the head again. "Your gonna pay for that." Chat growled. "Then come get me, Chat blanc." Ladybug said as she sprung away.

+++later+++

+(y/n) p.o.v+

I sat in my closet, while all of my doors and windows were locked. I sat there in total, unnerving silence for about an hour. Then I heard a Knock at the window. I heard my heart beat drumming in my ears. Then I heard Ladybug's voice. "(y/n), are you in there?" I open the closet door and opened the window. "Hi Ladybug, how did it go?" I asked. I was afraid about what she was going to say. "Chat blanc got away, I'm really sorry (y/n)." she said with a face full of sorrow. I stood there in shock, what's going to happen?, Am I in anymore danger?, More importantly whats going to happen to Chat? "I would suggest being on high guard while he is on the lose. You need to keep all your doors and windows locked, no matter what Chat blanc says don't open anything for him." Ladybug said, and with that she was gone.

+Chat blanc+

She is mine, no one else's, I will have if it is the last thing I do.

End chapter 7