Now or Ever.

I've said it once and I'll say it twice                                                                                                                              I'll never change to be what society wants.

I've said it three time, I'll say it a forth                                                                                                                         Your thoughts about me can go right out the door.

How 'bout a fifth and a sixth?                                                                                                                                        I could care less of your opinion of me. 

Seven, eight? I could go on and on.                                                                                                                              The shell I wear is not for you, but is for me.

Nine, Ten, It's kind of bitter sweet                                                                                                                               How you think you know me, But really you have no idea.

How 'bout one last one?                                                                                                                                                 If I take off this shell..                                                                                                                                                    You wont recognize me,                                                                                                                                                        

 Now or Ever.