How You Meet

Dean-
You throw back another shot of whiskey, then get off the barstool and pretend to be wasted. Seeing the black haired, midnight blue eyed man eyeing you from a couple seats down, you 'accidentally' drop your purse, and bend over to get it, giggling like an idiot. You make sure he gets a nice view of your ass, and maybe a little flash of underwear under the skirt of your red cocktail dress. Then you walk out, putting a little stumble into your step.

You walk down a dark alley, hearing the man following you. You don't waver in your character, but subtly click open you bag in front of you and ready the vial of dead man's blood.

Suddenly, you're shoved into the wall harder than you were expecting, and when you hit your head, your vision wobbles a little, and you try and steady your breathing so you can take this bastard vamp out.

He presses his forearm against your chest, holding you in place, and hisses in your face, "I'm gonna have some fun with you, baby. You make me so hungry..." Ugh, really?! Like any girl would fall for that not knowing you were a vamp, idiot?!

You widen your eyes in fake terror, while bringing your hand with the syringe up slowly. He leans in to rip your throat out, when suddenly something jolts him at the same time as you stab the syringe in his ribs.

You look up as the vamp falls to the ground, convulsing with dead man's blood, and see a rough, handsome guy wearing jeans and a leather jacket, with the most amazing green eyes. He's holding an emptied syringe.

You furrow your brow, "What the hell are you doing?!"

He shrugs, his hands out in confusion, "What the hell are YOU doing?! And is that dead man's blood?"

You raise an eyebrow, confounded, "Y-Yeah... Is that dead man's blood?"

He stays alert, but offers you a small smirk that nearly turns your legs to jelly, "Hunter?"

You nod, "Yeah, yeah, same as you, I suppose, and..." You trail off as a taller guy runs over to help with the vamp a little too late.
You stop, "W-wait... You guys are the Winchester's, aren't you? I'm (Y/f/N) (Y/L/N), I heard all about you two from Bobby and a few other hunters.... I'm Bobby's niece, he trained me my entire life, you know, until... Yeah... What the hell are you two doing, bursting into my hunt like that? I had it sorted!"

Sam shrugs, and Dean scoffs, ", Hey I thought you were just a pretty little civilian that was about to get capri-sunned..."

You fight off a blush.

Sam-
You step onto the railing of the bridge, you're gonna do it. You look in front of you and down, down to the white water raging fifty feet below you. Everything is against you, your parents just scream at each other, then have sex, then cheat on each other, all day. You just graduated highschool a year ago, and your highschool Sweetheart cheated on you all of senior year. In fact, you were the last to know. You didn't know what you wanted to do with your life. College seemed like a possibility, but also boring, in a way. You just stopped working at your hometown Biggerson's, which went down the drain, but your last five checks bounced, and you never got severance pay, so you were completely dependent on your parents, who didn't care about how they acted in front of you, and you were constantly depressed because of it.

This does seem wrong, you always told yourself you'd never commit suicide, but something has come over you, and it's unbearable, everyone hates you, you should just die.

You step over the railing, and hold the bar behind you, your breathing shaky. You hesitantly extend a leg out over the side, and let one of your flats slip off, crashing against the rocks below. The cold air brushes your barefoot, and a tear rolls down your cheek.