Couple Tattoos

Dean- Naturally, the anti possession tattoo, but also a miniature buck knife on the side of your left hands, pointing towards your pinky fingers.

Sam- anti possession, again, also his name in cursive on the back of your ear, and you're name in cursive on the back of his ear.

Castiel- He doesn't get the point of tattoos, but wants to keep you happy, so you both got the enochian equivalent of eternity on your wrists.

Crowley- He, "Won't be caught dead with a tramp stamp, " as your king so eloquently put it. But he'd love to see you with a face piercing, and you're still deciding which piercing to get.

Gabriel- You both got little moustaches on the inside of your finger, and when you talked to each other, you held the moustaches up to your lip, or on your eyebrows like a unibrow, and all your conversations were hilarious.

Balthazar- You both get silver, braided rings tattooed on your right thumbs

Lucifer- You got a red trident on your back, very detailed and barbed, that peeked out on the sides of your neck. Lucifer got a beautiful, intricate off white pair of angel's wings on his shoulder blades and upper back, they curled over the top of his shoulders, and honestly, are super hot.

Kevin- You each got a half sleeve of half a dragonfly, and when you held hands, it formed s dragonfly between you two.

Metatron- Lol, he wishes. You'd never, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had your face, or your name or something tattooed on his arm... (Cue shivers and projectile vomiting)

Chuck- Ummmm, Chuck doesn't like needles, so..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Read, vote, request, fangirl!

Stay sexy, Pentaholic-ism101