You're On Your Period

Dean- He buys you a shit ton of pie, then asks Sam for advice, cause Sam's 'such a homebody'.

Sam- He stays the fuck out of your way when you're acting up, then gets you ice cream and Pringles.

Castiel- His eyes widened in terror when you threw an empty tampon box at him, then he zapped away in fear, until Dean called him and explained. Then he catered to your every need.

Crowley- You two don't speak of it, but he sure as hell doesn't back down to your bitchiness, and the week is full of meaningless shouting.

Gabriel- He brings you all of the candy in the fucking universe.

Balthazar- He steals you a lot of jewelry, then begs Sam to come girl it up with you.

Lucifer- He gets very uncomfortable when you mention it, surprisingly so, considering he fucking created the leading hub of torture in the universe.

Kevin- He is such a fucking child. *sigh* you can't take that shit when you feel like your uterus is trying to kill you. (sorry, boys, for that image).

Metatron- If he knows when you're on your period, you need to run the fuck away.

Chuck- He writes you sappy poetry.

Benny- He takes a cooler of stolen blood and goes fishing for the week.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, that was possibly the bitchiest thing I've ever written towards the end, but I love my work! Vote, request fangirl

Stay sexy, Pentaholic-ism101