What He Got You For Your Birthday

Dean- A gift card to Victoria's Secret (haha, subtle), a coffee, and a second set of keys to the Impala (You lucky mofo, he trusts you)

Sam- Another pair of your favorite shoes, which you had completely worn through, a letter, and a 'coupon' for an hour long massage

Castiel- (even though he didn't get the point of gifts) his trenchcoat (he got a new one for himself), because he knows you love to wear it, a random gift card for "The iTunes", as he calls it, and a hand made card that says,
Hello, (Y/N), this is me. (Something that rhymes with (Y/N)) cat Lee.
I don't know how to rhyme, but I took my time, also, I'm glad you went out with me.
I got this idea from Dean. He says women love him, cause he's sexy and lean.
I don't know if that's true, I'm just thinking about you, the cow goes moo, and, um... Something about poo.
Poetry lets you test your hand, I hope mine's not too bland, and we could play Candy Land.
That was from Cas, um, you have a nice ass?
PS, I'm sorry if that is offensive, Dean told me to say it, and it rhymes...❤

Crowley- He gets you a beautiful wardrobe filled with clothes he thinks would look beautiful on you, and the official title of The Queen Of Hell.

Gabriel- He gets you a five gallon bucket of candy (obviously mostly for him, but you're a sweet tooth, too) and a song he wrote about your hot ass and long legs. (It's pretty fucking catchy, and you have conflicted emotions about it)

Balthazar- The diamond necklace from the Titanic (hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha) and an Angel blade he got off the black market, "So you can protect your lovely self from everything, even me"

Lucifer- A spoof documentary about, "Life In Hell", and a hellhound named 'Aretha', for no particular reason.

Kevin- A love letter written in a language that you and him created, that has NO association to any known extinct language.

Metatron- You don't even want to know

Young John- Tickets to see (f/b)

Chuck- A book about you in an alternate universe, and a signed album from your, favorite band, (f/b)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys see any of these? I can, but I wanna hear from you! Vote, request, fangirl!

Stay sexy, Pentaholic-ism101