He Cries

Dean-
  You and Dean run into the abandoned warehouse just in time to see the grand coven witch slit the little girl's throat and start draining her blood into a goblet for the spell.

  Before ruining the element of surprise, you stab the witch with the Angel blade, and she falls down, dead. Dean runs forward to catch the little girl, who's choking on her own blood.

  You grab a canvas sheet and throw it on the ground as Dean sets the little girl on it. The little girl that him, Sam and you promised to return to her parents. Dean yanks his jacket off and presses it to the little girl's throat, trying to stem the blood flow. He pulls her close as she tries desperately to breath, "Hey, hey it's okay, little girl, everything's going to be fine, okay? There's an ambulance coming, you'll be fine. Just-just look at me, look in my eyes,"

  The girl does as he says, a tear rolling down her cheek. You sit down next to them, noticing the tears streaming down Dean's cheek. As tough as he may try to look, he is breaking down over this little girl named Angelina. She grabs his sleeve weakly, then completely relaxes, and stops breathing.

  Dean looks across her face in anguish, "N-no, Angelina, no, sweetie!"

  You take her out of his arms gently, then lay her flat on the sheet and cover her body, handing Dean his jacket. He sits numbly on his knees, the crushing guilt evident in his eyes. You call 911, then crouch by Dean, "Come on, Babe, we gotta go... Don't blame yourself for this, we tried..."

  He looks at you, tear tracks drying, "(Y/N), a little girl died right in front of us. We promised we'd bring her home safe..."

  You kiss him suddenly, trying to bring him to reality, "Yeah, we did, and this is terrible, but we need to go, and you did everything you could, you tried as hard as possible, like always. But you saved so many other people, so many other little kids! Ben, the girl possessing Lilith, and hundreds of others that would've just been collateral to these monsters. Let's go, Dean, I love you..."

  He looks down at Angelina's body, the look on his face breaking your heart, and nods, "Okay. Yeah, let's get the hell out of here..."

Sam-
  You, Sam, and Dean are back at their old house, investigating a possible poltergeist. Dean is trying to put the hex bags Missouri made you in the corners, and you're salting the windows in the nursery with Sam.

  Suddenly, you hear Sam stop salting and turn to see him staring wide eyed at a death echo of Mary. She is standing next to the crib that's no longer there, smiling gently at where baby Sam would be. Suddenly, she flies against the wall, and slowly starts sliding up towards the ceiling. Sam stares in horror as she screams at Azazel to stop. You have to look away as the fire starts. After it ends, you move to talk to Sam, but then something else happens. Another echo of Mary shows up, but this time her hair is singed, and the front of her nightgown is stained with blood.

  The echo is crying, "S-Sam, please, it hurts, I'm in so much pain..."

  Sam furrows his brow in confusion, his shoulders tensed and his hand holding the salt starts shaking. Mary's echo gets a little louder, "Why did you do this? Why did you have to be born a freak? I loved you, and John, and Dean, you ruined, everything."

  Sam gulps, "No, please,"

  Mary's echo cuts him off, screaming in his face, "YOU KILLED ME! YOU KILLED JOHN!! YOU SENT DEAN TO HELL, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS FAMILY IS DESTROYED!!"

  Tears start rolling down Sam's face, when the echo disappears. Then the first echo starts again, the calm, original one. This time, when Mary gets pulled against the wall, Sam steps forward, "NO!! NO, MOM, I'M SORRY!!"