Vernon x Reader

"(random guys name)!! I'm home!" I walked into my boyfriend's house to be greeted by nothing "Jagi??" I heard moans coming from his room and I walked in "Ja-Jagi??" I saw my boyfriend and my best friend in bed naked!! "(Y/N) it's not what you thin-" I cut him off by slapping him then my friend "I HATE YOU BOTH!" I grabbed a bag and all my stuff and ran to my car "I can't believe it...." I drove to my own house and opened the door "I-I....AHHH!!!" I punched the door than ran to my room and threw every picture in a frame of us on the ground, I fell to the ground crying "why me??....WHY!?!?" I ran to the lounge room and did the exact same thing and I heard a gasp "(Y-(Y/N)??" I turned around to see my best male friend Vernon "Vernon he cheated on me" I ran over to him "hey calm down" I tried to then I felt sleepy and yawned last thing I remember is being picked up.

I woke up in my bed and my head was on something or someone, I looked up and blushed redder than spains tomatoes (haha Hetalia refrence), my head was on Vernon's chest and his hair was messed up so it made him look so adorable! I tried to get up but his arms instantly held me down "don't move (Y/N) just sleep" he moaned, god damn it his morning voice is so freaking sexy! "but we need to wake up now, it's morning now an-" I got cut off when he flipped me over so I was under him "I said sleep" he leaned closer and closer until I finally realised what he was doing so I closed my eyes "hey (Y/N) sorry for coming un announced but have you se-" Vernon stopped what he has doing we both looked at poor little innocent Dino standing in the door way "YAH I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" then he ran off, Vernon sighed and got up so did I but I was giggling "sorry about that I di-" I cut him off by quickly kissing his cheek and running away while he chased me around my house.

Cheesy I know but cute you gotta admit