Mark x Reader

I sat on my bed listening to my music on full blast "(y/n)....(Y/N)!" I screamed and fell off my bed "hahaha you should have seen your face!" I pouted and got up "Mark that wasn't funny....how did you even get in my house?!" he stopped laughing and looked at me "I know where you keep your head spare key" I blushed and mentally slapped myself, oh btw did I mention we both like each other?? "I should hide it somewhere else now...." he hugged me and I kissed his cheek "if we like each other why do we act like a couple but we aren't together" he shrugged and we stayed silent for a long time until I fell asleep.

*phone buzzes* "hello?" I quickly pulled my phone away from my ear when I heard my friend shouting on the other side "MARK'S MISSING!" I got confused then I looked around me and realised he wasn't there "but he was just here!?" I started panicking "(Y/N) be truthful, was he really there wi-" *her voice cuts off from screaming* "shit shit shit (B/F/N)!?" I rushed up and ran out my door to her house. "(B/F/N) OPEN THE DOOR!!" the door opened and her mother was there "(y/n) dear (b/f/n) isn't here right now, she went to Mark's house sweety" I thanked her mother and ran to Mark's house.

"MARK OPEN UP!" the door opened and (b/f/n) was standing there laughing "WE PRANKED YOU!!" I stood there silent until Mark hugged me from behind "sorry love, but I have a question, do you wanna be my girlfriend??" I nodded and turned around to kiss him, pir lips touched then we heard a cough "I'm still here......." we laughed and went inside Mark's house.

This is the first one-shot for GOT7!!! next one should be either Jackson or JB <3