Leo x Reader

I was getting ready for a concert, I'm in a new girl group it's been at least a month since we've debuted, I was really scared we had to wear high heels on stage to make matters worse....there would be water pouring down on us at the hardest part of the choreography "hey you ready?" I got shocked and turned around almost punching my surprise guest "woah calm down princess" I sighed and looked back at the mirror "what do you want Leo?" "what can't a guy see his fellow kpop star??" I rolled my eyes and my group leader called me out to get out on stage "sorry but I've gotta go" I pushed past Leo and walked to my group "ok remember, when the water comes stay calm we don't want any accidents" we all nodded and ran on stage "ANNYOSEONG KOREA!!!" I saw all the fans smile and the other groups cheer the music started and we started singing.

It's close to the water now we all started doing the choreography when the water started, as I was dancing I slipped and bumped into my leader and we both fell...really hard "AHH!!" I looked up it was all blurry and I heard someone run up "(Y/N) GET UP PLEASE!?!" I tried to look at Leo and sit up but when I tried to move my head I started screaming "OWW IT HURTS!!" I saw my leader being carried away by Ken and Ravi while Hyuk, N and Hongbin were trying to calm down the girls and the audience "Leo it hurts" I started crying and felt my body getting picked up before I fainted.

*beep beep beep* ughh where am I?? "he-hello?" I heard shuffling and I saw a face appear, it was my brother Ken, "(Y/N) thank goodness you're awake!" I smiled and I heard more footsteps "(Y/N)?? oh my goodness!! they shouldn't have made you dance in heels and in the water!" I looked at the worried face of Leo "K-Ken I nee-need t-t-to talk to Le-Leo" Ken nodded and walked up "tha-thanks for hel-helping me..." "(Y/N) why....why did you agree to dance in heels??" I felt stupid and tried to laugh "I had no cho-choice" the next thing I noticed Leo had kissed me I was shocked then I calmed down and kissed back "(Y/N) please don't scare me like that ever again and...will you be my girlfriend?" I said yes and he kissed me again.