Wonwoo x Reader (special chapter)

Ok this chapter is special because today I was told by my friend to write a special chapter so...yup you guessed it today's chapter is a SMUT CHAPTER!!

I looked at the time, it was nearly time for my special day, today was the day I was going to marry the man I loved, Jeon Wonwoo. I waited till it was my turn to walk down the aisle and when I did I saw everyone's eyes widen and I heard my dad sniffling beside me, as I walked down I looked at my groom and smiled, when I finally got to him he pulled up my veil and we smiled at each other. After the ceremony and the reception we drove to our honeymoon spot, a beautiful beach house near the beautiful ocean and what made it better is that Wonwoo and I would be there alone! "(Y/N) we're here" I smiled and we got out of the car, I'm not in my wedding dress anymore I got changed after the reception party, "I'm so happy that we're finally married" I hugged his arm as we walked into the beach house "well...I'm just happy that we're alone, together" he whispered in my ear "you really think we should?" he nodda and dragged me towards the room.

(the smut starts now, don't want don't read)

He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my neck "mmm....Wonwoo don't be a tease" I felt him smirk against my neck and slowly pulled me up to take my dress off "you're so fucking hot...I'll make you scream my name" we kissed me while taking my bra off and started massaging my breasts, I moaned slightly and pulled away from the kiss "I'm yours forever...now skip the foreplay I need you now" he smirked and took off all his clothes. Before I knew it he was inserting his 10 inch member into my (I'm not gonna say it) down there area "fuck...you're so fucking tight babe" I moaned and told him to move, after 5 minutes he was pounding in and out of me "fuck...OH WONWOO RIGHT THERE!" I yelled as he hit my G-spot "scream my name louder" I moaned before saying "I'm cu-OH WONWOO!!" I yelled as we climaxed at the same time, we laid down and kissed "I love you miss Jeon" I smiled and giggled "and I love you mister Jeon" we hugged our naked bodies together under the blankets and fell asleep.