Dino x Reader

"Jagi I'm bored!" I giggled and looked over at Dino who was sitting beside me fake pouting "aww is my little Lee Chan bored?" he nodded and then playfully hit me for using his full name "can we do something?" "depends what it is" oh god last time I let him do something with me....let's just say that you should never let him eat a whole tub of ice-cream then let him on a trampoline "I wanna....cuddle with you!" he jumped up and led me to our room "ok that sounds nice" we got on the bed and snuggled each other "Jagi, how much do you love me?" I playfully thought for a second before answering "from the moon and back!" he smiled "then this is perfect" I got confused before we stood up.

"(Y/N) I love you-" he got on one knee and I covered my mouth " and I don't wanna see you sad or lonely ever, I wanna be your sunshine and I wanna be your everything, so (Y/N), will you marry me?" I nodded and hugged him as tight as I could before he slipped a ring on my finger "I love you so much Jagi, I will do anything to make you happy" we got back on the bed and snuggled again "I love you too Lee Chan".

Sorry it's short, but surprisingly it's cute you gotta admit! a bit cheesy but cute none the less.