Suga x Reader

Inspired by Divergent

There's two schools where I live (place you live) School for girls and (P/Y/L) school for boys, there's been a fued between the two schools for 20 years and today was the day we had our yearly School Bash "hey (Y/N) I heard you're part of the bash, who you up against?" I looked behind me to see Bora and Lee Hyori "I am and I'm up against Min Yoongi" they looked shocked and started whispering "he's the strongest guy at their school!! what if you get injured badly!?" I rolled my eyes and stared at them both "and I'm one of the best fighters at this school, remember I broke that guy Sehun's arm? and I gave Taeyang a black eye!" they had a confused face before saying oh "hey who are you three!" we looked at the gates and saw a bunch of boys walking towards us, and by a bunch I mean like their whole school "Bora get the principle, Lee stay with me" Bora nodded and ran off  "huh she scared already" Lee and I laughed "watch your mouth Sehun or I'll put you in a wheelchair" all their eyes widened instantly remembering me.

We were at the fields watching Amber fight Jackson and Jackson won "OK (Y/N) AND MIN YOONGI OUT ON THE FIELD NOW!" all the others cheered "I'll try to go easy on you Yoongi, unless you wanna go to the hospital?" I smirked as he glared at me "you're on bitch!" he punched me but I recovered and kicked him in the face before I punched him in tge stomach "who's the bitch now?" he shouted and tried to punch me but I blocked him and slapped him hard in the face before finishing him off  by kicking his face again then stepping on his stomach while he lied down on the ground "THE WINNER OF THE SCHOOL BASH IS (P/Y/L) SCHOOL FOR GIRLS!!!" we all cheered and they all hugged me, I looked at Yoongi and he was smirking at me, "maybe he's not that bad".