JB x Reader

I watched as my sister shouted at her bridesmaids and I sigh "why....." I think back to when she took JB from me and I almost cry "SIS! Mind helping me!?" I look at her and sigh "coming...".

I sit and wait for the ceremony to start and I look at JB who's smiling a when he sees my sister and I almost cry "now we shall start". It came when it was time to ask if anyone objects against the marriage I look around and sigh and I don't know why but I got up and ran away, I could hear JB calling me back and my sister shrieking and throwing a tantrum.

JB's POV:
I saw (Y/N) look around and I got worried, next thing you now she runs out, I tried to call her back but she kept running and I turned to her sister and was shocked "I disagree with this" they all looked at me shocked and her sister tried to grab me but I ran to (Y/N).

Your POV:
I sat on the grass crying when I felt a hand on my shoulder "go away!" I looked up and saw JB's face smiling at me "hey (Y/N), I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so blind, I stopped the wedding because......because I still love you" I look at him shocked then I hug him taking by surprise and we start rolling down the hill we were sitting on and we can hear all the guests calling for us and my sister screaming.

JB's POV:
We started rolling down the hill and I started laughing and I hugged her back "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!" "I LOVE YOU TO JB!" We stopped rolling and we were covered with dirt but we laughed "I guess we're back together now?" She nodded and I kissed her taking her by surprise.

Your POV:
He kissed me taking me by surprise and I kiss back. When we pull apart we laugh and he picks me up and walk up the hill "I love you".