Suga x Reader

Dating someone who has swag obsessed kids and a crazy badass ex-wife isn't exactly the best, yes I (Y/N) (L/N)am dating Min Yoongi aka Suga, his two kids Woozi and Zico are pretty crazy but they already consider me their step-mum "(Y/N)!! ZICO STOLE MY GUITAR!!" I sighed and walked downstairs to see Woozi and Zico fighting over the guitar "Woozi, Zico please don't break another guitar, I already had to apologise to Joshua and Jeonghan about it" I walked over and grabbed it before giving it back to Woozi "(Y/N) sweetie please come to the bathroom!" I felt my eye twich before walking over to were Suga called me.

When I walked in I saw Suga trying to figure out how to use a hair straightener, and he was using my expensive one! "Suga be careful! ugh I'm seriously starting to think about our relationship!" last time he tried to use a straightener he almost burned the house down "well I'm just trying to learn how to use it! jeez woman CL never acted like this!" my eyes widened and I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my bag and stuffed all my things into it "(Y/N)?" I turned around and saw Zico "oh hey, don't you have a concert soon??" "yeah but that's in another 5 hours, are you leaving us??" I sighed and hugged him, sure he was 19 and I was 22 but he was way taller than me (pretend he's 19 and Woozi's 17) "I have to....your father wanted this" I let go of him and noticed he was crying "B-BUT YOU CAN'T, ME AND WOOZI NEED YOU!" Woozi and Suga walked in and I saw they were both sad "Zico, Woozi Suga I'm leaving....please know that I love you and I always will but I think it's time fir me to go now, goodbye" I walked out with my bag and to my car, I got in and driver off to BigHit Entertainment to terminate my contract.

                      2 years later

I looked at my old photos with Zico and Woozi, it's been 2 years and I moved companies to YMC entertainment, I worked with my sister Jessi "hey sis someone's here to see you" I turned around and saw Woozi standing with Jessi "Jessi, wait for me outside" she nodded and closed the door "Woozi....my sweet child!" we hugged and cried "(Y/N) I know I'm not your real child and I know that you don't love dad anymore but please! please come back to us!" I looked at him before Suga and Zico walked in "oh...I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for ruining our family! Suga please take me back" "I can't....because I want to be more than your boyfriend, (Y/N) will you marry me and be the mother to my kids?" I gasped and nodded furiously "yes, this is us-" we all hugged "this is our broken family and we love it!".