Let out some steam

A/N: Please leave a comment and vote for the story if you like it. It won't hurt to say a few words and hit the pretty star button, right?

Thaaannkks!~
==============

W E I S S

"Winter, of all things to do at a free evening, you choose to go to a club?! What if--" I complained to my sister whilst she rummaged about my closet.

"Weiss, I came back to check on you. You were underneath paperwork! You need to loosen up. One night. What's the worse that could happen?" Winter said as she pulled out a dress from my belongings.

She came back from Atlas to check on me and here I thought eating out dinner with her would be suffice. No. She was dragging me to a club.

I've been to clubs before only to gather information and not to stay for the party. If I were to do that, I might get myself in trouble.

"So, how many suitors have you been seeing?" My sister asked which caught me off guard.

Since I graduated to become a huntress, I became the de facto CEO of SDC which meant I had to manage the whole company in my own, trying to shake off the White Fang at the back if the dust carts we deliver all over Remnant. If that wasn't enough work, I have to manage investors, the complaints of workers under me, entertain my father's whim, fix internal affairs and more.

And one more thing: I have to marry someone who I don't love just to produce an heir.

If that wasn't hard, I don't know what is.

"Weiss, you're making that face again." I felt the cold hand of my sister by my cheek, a concerned smile decorated on her lips.

"Father made me meet three today and it was as horrid as anyone I've met. All egocentric, all after the name of Schnee." A sigh escaped my lips. This was tiring.

I walked over to the bed, taking a seat by the bedside as I tied my hair the way I always have. Perhaps going to the club isn't the worst thing.

"This is why you're coming with me to the club to loosen up, flirt and drink the night away!" Winter handed me a dress which was small and tight. A grin was plastered on her lips as she made me wear the monstrosity.

"Just tonight. It might help me with so many stressful things." I replied un defeat.

"Perfect. Qrow will be giving us a ride to the club and coming back so rest assured you're safe." My sister's husband, Qrow Brawnen, is an astounding hunter out in the field and for that, he's well known all over the place. He's also known as a drunkard. If he's driving, I hope the Vale Police Department won't catch him.

"If you say so. Now, go change and meet me downstairs." Pushing her out of my room, Winter smiled in delight.

"Of course~"

I shut the door close on her face and changed to the dress she gave me. I wore a pair of heels to match the dress, a purse to contain my needs and money. I was done after a short while so I left the comfort of my room and downstairs where my sister waited for me.

"You look beautiful, Weiss."
"Let's get this over with, Winter."

Not long after, we were on our way out to town with my sister asking embarrassing questions. Thankfully, we arrived not long after and the party was in full swing.

Qrow left us by the front entrance. With a little bit of flirting from my sister, we were allowed in.

"Weiss, let's go get you a drink." Winter walked by the side of the floor while I followed her, looking around for people who I might recognize...

Until I met someone's amber eyes that was watching me. My heart fluttered, my lips turned to a smirk and I winked at the girl with every intention to send quite a message to her.

They might know me as the Ice Queen but be warned, I've broken hearts that I couldn't count it by my fingers.

The night was just starting, I could tell.

This might not be a bad idea after all.
========

Tell me what you think! Please leave a comment and a vote if you liked it! Thankieeess~!