The siblings

A/N: *Dancing around the fire* Woooohhhh!! Hehhehe...*chanting*

Brace yourselves my children eUe...

Sorry btw...Midterms are killing me.
=======
B L A K E

Yang's here...of course she is since Ruby is her sister. The two of them became partners when they graduated. With Ruby mature, taller, carrying an air of a true huntress, she can be pretty intimidating. Her hair grew out long that is tied to a ponytail, her cape ripped and longer due to her travels.

"Blake...are you still running away..?" Ruby asked once she pulled away from my hug.

I averted my eyes from her silver ones, biting my lip. "I'm not running away." I muttered. "I'm just tired."

"Well, she's not awake. She drove all the way here so she's asleep for now." Ruby assured. I released the sigh I was holding back and saw Phyrra throw me a look of sympathy.

"Well, get some rest. When your sister wakes up, we'll hold a proper celebration." Jaune suggested. Nora and Ren nodded to agree. That married pair is quite a sight now.

"How about some pancakes, Blake? I made a fresh ba--" I turned to Nora who was wolfing down the said pancakes and couldn't help but laugh. D'aaaawww~

Ren turned to his wife and told her off but Nora likes pancakes a lot...~

We all had a good laugh. I'm glad Ruby's back and so is Yang. Taking up missions outside of Vale to keep peace in kingdoms are taxing as they are and I know the feeling. Coming home to a family like this...it must be their only anchor to stay strong inside because they see what they're fighting for.

But the thought of Weiss entered my head. She's a friend...I wonder if she had instances like this that she'll stop and take a look at her home. I'm guessing it isn't much to see.

"Blake, join us for tea and tell me about your night." Phyrra hooked her arms with mine. I looked at Jaune, who is definitely not scrawny now, taking pictures of us in his scroll.

"Sure." I went with her and looked at Ruby who crashed at the couch to sleep. Yup, you could say this is our head quarters.

There we were, a bunch of hunters and huntresses, taking a break from saving mankind and here I was, an emotional girl who has issues with her ex.

"Blake! Look out!"

Slap!

I had a warm pancake on my face. Thank goodness it had no syrup on it. I ate it anyway and sat at one of the chairs by the table.

"Sorry, Blake." Ren apologized and went back to cooking more. Was that intentional..?

"Blake, snap out of it. Tell me what happened when we last last night." Phyrra asked, seemingly eager let me tell what happened last night.

"Well, when you left...I met Weiss." I stared but they all looked at me as if they just saw the most horrifying scene they have yet encountered.

"Weiss? Weiss Schnee?" Nora inquired despite the number of pancakes she was eating on her plate.

"Yes. Why does it sound so bad...?" I asked them. Phyrra and Jaune smiled at me but Ren facepalmed and Nora laughed heartily.

"Well, she's our boss. She's the one who gave us our last assignments we finished. In all technicalities, she's our boss." Phyrra explained. Wait, no seriously?

"Which one? The one with the cargo esco...Oh." Now that I thought about it, the last assignment I have was escorting a huge shipment of Dust to Minstral. I didn't notice that it was from the SDC at all. Well, what's done is done anyway so I have nothing to worry about that. At least we're in good terms, mind you.

"Well, she's a friend now." I told them as a matter of fact. "She's very nice."

"In bed or as a friend?" Nora asked, Ren holding her by her waist.

"Both." I answered. The ladies grinned ear to ear.

"Well, at least last night was eventful." Phyrra chuckled with glee knowing I made progress in my life. I think...

Since Nora and Phyrra are married to their partners, they do mix it up sometimes. Thus, making their bond stronger and quite frankly, they are the best team for field work. I'm alone, having no partner or team so I do what I wish without thinking so much of the consequences. Being a freelance huntress, I can only do so much on my own.

"Does she know you have an ex?" Jaune asked.

"Yes."

"How about being a fauness?" Ren inquired.

"Yup."

"Artist?"-Phyrra.

"Got a commission for her."

"You run away a lot?"-Nora.

The one I pouted at but nodded.

"Had two abusive relationships?"-Phyrra with a sad smile.

"Told me I deserve better:"

"Drinks tea?"-Ren.

"She won't mind having coffee with me."

"Likes girls?"-Ruby.

"Why in the world would I take her to bed if she didn't know that?" I answered. I only realized who asked that when I saw team JNPR's faces of surprise.

Ruby listened to the whole conversation.

"What? It's not bad and I'm glad you had someone accompany you last night." She stated with a sigh. "I thought...with what happened to you and Yang...You'll be.."

"What? Ruby..I'm fine. I got better, alright..?" I told her, eating pancakes Ren made. They're actually fluffy so I like them.

"I know. But..."

I looked at all of them and guess what? They look like children mourning.

"Are you really happy? After we broke up..?"

That voice is one I recognize everywhere.
=====

And so that happened...what do you think..?! Tell me all about it in the comments and do tell about this complex relations with the gang..~

Leave a comment, Vote and share with the whole fandom! (if you dare..~ )
See yaaah~