Dinner party

A/N: Have I mentioned the double chapter update? No? Ahah...here have it OUO

===============

W E I S S

"Miss Schnee? you have dinner with your father this evening. he says he wants to discuss something with you. In regards to your arrangement?" I was too preoccupied with work to even care about what my father thinks if I skip dinner with him. Right now, a few minutes before six in the evening, I was still drowning with work.

The countless number of reports I had to do was astounding. My sister was also trying to call me and I tried to answer her but I was hardly speaking so she dropped the call.

"Drop the dinner,. I have to go somewhere."
"But maam!"
"Cancel it and scat. I'm busy."

My poor secretary left me alone finally. I locked the door, closed the blinds on the glass around my office and removed my ponytail, my glasses and kicked off my pumps. I grabbed my scroll and coat before placing a call on Blake.

Three rings later, she picked up.

"Princess, took you a while to call. You ready to go?"

I checked the traffic from my office. The streets weren't busy as I expected them to be around this hour. I smiled. "Ready to bolt. Where are you?"

"I'll meet you out front with those shoes."
"Perfect.

I dropped the call and opened my office blinds. Removing the two buttons of my blouse, I ran down to the elevator to get to the ground floor and ran out of the building without giving people time to talk to me. Today, I had three meetings with possible candidates of being my husband but I simply dismissed them.

I'm glad that this day was over because I can finally be doing other things I couldn't with my father's constant supervision.

Just in time, Blake parked in front of me. Tossing me a clad white helmet, she urged me to ride and I did. Clinging to her form behind, we zipped the streets of Vale heading back to her place.

"Weiss, you okay?"
"Just perfect."

Without telling her that I have been anticipating her for the whole day, I just decided to keep that my secret. After all, I have a little something for her.

When we arrived at her place, she placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I've been wanting to kiss you since earlier."

What a joker. I kissed her anyway.

Blake pulled me off her bike and into the house, our hands together as we walked. It was...oddly comforting. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, my chest tightening. It was odd because this felt like a mistake but a beautiful one.

Once we got inside, the place was filled with the scent of food and scented candles. The place looked so sweet and cute compared to this morning. Blake locked the door behind us but I kept looking around as if I couldn't believe what she did.

"Liking it?" She asked, slipping a hand by my waist, pulling me close.

"I love it." I turned to her with a smile. I took a moment to look at her amber eyes that looked like they were glowing from candle light only to place a kiss on her cheek. "Dinner?"

"Of course."

We walked over to the dinner table and checked the food. She prepared this before hand? I must say, I'm impressed. The number of dishes here are just right for dinner. Leave it up to a cat faunus to make the best seafood dishes~

"So how was work today?" Blake asked and offered me a glass of white wine. Such taste.

"Busy, tiring and very annoying." I answered with a sip of wine. She offered me a plate of what seems to be fish in white sauce.

"Then relax right here. You'll find that you'll be feeling better when you leave tonight...or tomorrow morning." She assured me as she started eating her own food.

Well I do hope so. It seems that these days, I have grown busier than I have been before. Blake just seem to pop up to help me relax and kick back to give in to my own guilty pleasure. Maybe she isn't so bad.

Blake was eating leisurely but I can feel her gaze on me. Why? It was...as if she was...

"Blake, stop eye rapping me. Heck you might be stripping me already."
"Oh honey, I was already taking you from behind."

I almost did a double take right there but I can tell she was just teasing me. From her soft giggle, I could tell she was amused to see me like this.

"Finish eating and maybe we can talk about that." I told her before walking to the couch.

And so, Blake and I ate at the couch, me barefooted, her making dirty jokes and laughing at my reaction. Her mood shifted drastically from when we met during lunch. It was odd to see her already worry free while I was still thinking of how could the next few days could go wrong.

After dinner, Blake and I were both tired but we didn't skip out the fun. After doing the dishes, we headed to her bed. There, we started the steamy night...

It started as soft kisses, to strip teasing. Garment by garment, my skin burned at her touch as my clothes slipped off my body. Her lips on my skin gave me intense shivers that made me ache for her more. My fingers tangled on through her hair as she shower me kisses and soft playful bites all over my body. My whimpers echoed through her walls, her sheets crinkled under me and her hands touched me at the right places. It was driving me insane...

"Weiss, you wear lingerie when going to office? Or this was in your office already?" Blake asked as she looked up at me, in between her teeth was my garter belt. I didn't get to ask as I felt her tongue on my slit.

"Ahh~!" the pleasure was too much for me to take that my back slightly arched as I felt her on me. No one has ever made me ache and want pleasure this much. Why? Why was she so different? "Blake~!!"

Blake lapped on to my core that gave me shivers far more than I could take, shivers that carried waves of pleasure that rocked and shook my body. Her fingers remained entangled with mine as she took over my core with a free hand and her mouth.

"Tell me where, Weiss." She asked of me. I nodded and told her the spots where I gave in and every time she touched them, she felt them and hit them, I couldn't help but scream her name, whimper and moan in the feeling that took over me.

After a round of intoxicating sex, another followed. I gave her back what she gave me and we didn't stop till we dropped tired. Covered in sweat, juices and the sheets, we went to sleep in each other's arms once more after a night full of guilty pleasure.

=======

Hmmm~? Where are your hands at? Well wherever they may be, stay nice~ Leave a comment bellow on what you think of this~ Alright~?

Leave a vote and share this if you love it so far~ Thank you~ <3 See you next chapter, big boy/ girl~ <3 *winks*

...But no seriously. Leave a vote and a comment if you loved it~ ^U^