Innocent night of fun

A/n: This story contains mature content, swearing, nudity and other things that kids should not read.

Main pairings: WeissXBlake, RubyxYang, PhyrraXJaune, RenXNora.

Warning: Smut present somewhere in the story.

Hope you like it!~
==================

B L A K E

If a the lash back of a break-up six months ago was not a good enough reason to go to the bar, I don't know what is.

Phyrra convinced me to go and have a good night of fun in a local bar in Vale. I said no the first time but when she mentioned it was a girl's night out and drinks were on her, it was quite hard to refuse. 

And so, here I am, sitting by the bar with a rum cola in my hand and my eyes looking around the floor.

This place...it reminded me so much of Yang as she knew and liked this place, making all parties wild and she liked strawberry sunrise. That blonde bombshell was a great girl but she called it off.

I was not good enough for her.
I'm not good enough for anyone.

"Blake," Nora called my attention, placing a hand on my shoulder out of concern. "stop thinking about her, okay? She's gone! Liven up! There are plenty of fish in the sea!" Nora grinned as she gave a punch of encouragement to liven up my mood.

She had a point. Despite all the pain from Yang's time, it was about time to start a new.

Then again, who would want a washed out artist for a girlfriend? Or at least a huntress who barely did any work?

A sigh escaped from my lips as I remorse over my life. Blake Belladonna--once a genius artist, now a lone lazy wash-out. What the hell am I doing in my life?

I downed my drink and got another as I watched Phyrra and Nora dance on the floor on their own, the volume of the song playing making my cat ears ring underneath my bow. They certainly did have their own time of fun although, Nora might have accidentally broken someone's legs. It should be fine.

"Blake, please dance with us?" Phrra pulled me to the dance floor but I shook my head, refusing her.

"Phyrra, you know I don't dance." I told her for the Nth time now. We've been clubbing for quite a while now and I always refuse her. I just don't get why she's so persistent.

"We'll teach you!" She offered but I still shook my head to refuse. "D'aaaawww."

The red head gave up and went back to Nora, dancing to another song. I took a slow sip from my glass as I looked around the room.

Just when I thought I was done for the night, when midnight stroke and someone came in from the front door. Someone no one would expect to walk in a club...

"Weiss Schnee." I whispered under my breath and I followed her by gaze.

Weiss Schnee is the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. I use dust too only, I don't go much on huntress jobs as I needed to. I probably should. Anyway, the SDC is the richest company I know and they throw the most fabulous parties. I've seen the heiress before and she was still pretty as ever.

What I didn't expect to meet were her icy blue eyes. Not long later, she winked at me with a smirk at her lips as she followed who seem to be her older sister.

Well what do you know...

The night was just getting started.
===========

Might I add, this story has shorter chapters. I just hope I can update faster.

Hope you liked it!