In front of the Board

Weiss

The morning after, I found myself being woken up by Blake and with her is a mug of coffee.

"Good morning, snowflake." She greeted.
"Good morning, Kitty~" I greeted back.

Graciously, I took the mug from Kitty before sitting up from her very comfortable bed. I was a little sore but its nothing I can manage. It's going to fade later eventually but with the sip of the coffee, I slowly woke up from what looked like a dream-filled night.

From where I was, Blake was dressed in her casual clothes--jeans, shirt, vest, her hair in a french braid. It's actually a good look on her. But why was she dressed early? Speaking of dressing up early, I, as well, have to head to work. Even if it was already a Saturday, the Board is going to hold a meeting this noon for company matters. Even my father will be present, Winter the same. Even my obnoxious, good for nothing brother will be there. 

"I'm sorry if I overdid it last night. Are you alright?" She asked, placing a kiss by my temple.

Oh, this girl is too sweet~

"I'm fine, Blake. Honest." I answered with a smile.

"I made us some breakfast and I dug up some clothes at my dresser, I think it'll fit you." Blake pointed at a simple beige A-line  dress, a blazer and my clothes yesterday were in a paperbag, packed discreetly.

I looked at her, grateful. "Blake, you didn't have to." I told her, taking a sip from my coffee, finding delight that it was just the way I like it.

"I did anyway. You gotta head to work and I'm heading out so, I'll drop you off or  I'll call you a cab?" She asked.

"Mmmm...Cab. It's better if no one sees us." I answered, my eyes on her. Despite that understanding smile, her ears ears were drooping, perhaps disappointed that we didn't go together.

"Kitty, are you sad?" I asked, smiling with amusement.

"N-no. I was just hoping to spend more time with you. I don't know when I'll see you again after all." She explained.

I slipped off the bed, placed the mug down at the stand, and hugged her. "Don't be sad. There, there, Blakey-boo.." I gave her a pat by her head which made her purr to my amusement.

"Okaaaay." She answered. "Get going, get going." Blake insisted, both of us waddling to the bathroom.

She let go by the door. "Breakfast after shower, okay?"

"Got it." I gave her a small peck by the lips and proceeded to take a shower.

I dried up, changed and groomed myself the vest I could to get ready for this day. I was also in a mood for a braid so I struggled to do it in front of the mirror.

After an hour or so, I went out of the bathroom and Blake was scrolling through her phone.

"Sorry I took a while." I fumbled around to pack my things and wear my shoes, trying to fix up my things.

"You look like perfection though." She said.

I turned my head her way just in time for her to tap her phone to possibly take a burst shot of me bent over fixing my shoes.

"Blake..." I was flustered. "Don't you dare post that."

"I won't princess. Now fix your shoes, eat and let's get going." She said, smiling at me.

I didn't want to be late so I did just that, quickly too.

We left soon after and split ways with a kiss by the cheek. By the time I arrived at the building, my secretary was already waiting for me together with my brother--Whitley.