One step too close

A/N: Am I a douche for leaving you a cliff hanger..? XDD
=====
W E I S S

Feeling quite tipsy from three glasses of alcohol, I was half-aware of what I was doing but I am aware of it as I crashed my lips on Blake.

Kisses like these were addicting. You have to admit. But Blake knew how to make it better.

Kissing me back, her hand was placed on my waist as she held me close but pulled away for the moment. She glanced behind me and I followed where she looked only to see my sister looking at me in disdain. She let me slip out of her arm as I intended to, then approached Winter.

"Weiss, are you a...." She couldn't even bring herself to talk.

"Frankly, I don't know myself but I've done it more times that I could count. Haven't you?" I said, trying to explain. "It's not as different as you think."

I can still see her surprised expression but it softened from her look a minute earlier. Her surprise turned to worry. "Are you certain you know what you're doing...?"

"I am." I answered firmly, a faint smile on my lips.

Winter shared my smile not long after she saw my resolve. "Well, have your own share of fun, sister. I'll try to keep you out of trouble. But..." She glanced behind me with a grin and followed to turn, only to see Blake drinking a shot, one untouched.

"I can handle myself. Thank you, Winter." I told her, giving her a warm hug before walking back to Blake.

"Hmmm...trouble with big sis?" She asked me, offering the shot which I downed with glee.

I shook my head. "It's nothing you should worry about, Blake." I smiled at her. I got another shot and drank it once more before turning to Blake. "Now, about my suggestion..."

The huntress slipped out of her seat, giving lien for our drinks before she snaked her arm by my waist which made my heart beat faster, cheek heating up but I was not unfamiliar of this sensation. How odd.

"My place or yours?"
"Yours."
"Alright~"

Soon, we were out of the club and on a sleek bike, riding our way east of Vale. It seemed to be a blur as she asked me several questions on our way.

"So, Weiss! Anything you like before we get to business?" She asked, raising her voice as the air blurred her words.

"I'm hungry." Being the spoiled girl I am, naturally I answered honestly.

"Chinese food or pizza?" She slowed down at a stoplight.

"Italian."
"Classy."

After getting pasta and wine, we rushed to her home and I didn't even have the time to look at her abode before we crashed our lips once more as we got inside, shamelessly stripping our clothes as our lips connected with moans slipping out. Shivers of pleasure dominated my system as her hands started roaming my body.

The night was young and getting started.
===========
I did warn you...
//SlappedforanothercliffhangerXHX;;;
Forgive me for the cliff hanger agaaaiiinn TUTb;;