Exes and Oh's~

A/N: please don't kill me. I'm trying to finish another story before continuing this one QuQ;;; But I'll do my best to do both! QoQ. I have a lot of free time anyway~

And for no reason, listen to this perfect song for this chapter. OUO

------------

B L A K E

After waiting as coffee shop just a short walk away from the SDC building so I decided to wait there. With a book in hand, I went ahead and ordered my cup of tea and waited for Weiss who arrived after ten minutes.

"Blake, what's wrong?" She had her own cup of coffee in hand when she joined me at my table. I was astounded to see her in her clothes. Certainly so different from yesterday.

"Well, remember what I told you last night that I have two exes?" I placed my book down with a bookmark where I left off. Meeting her eyes which were cold reminded me that she was a friend. "One's in town."

"Which one?" Weiss leaned closer to me, her eyes now looking at me with something that probably concern.

"Yang Xiao Long and her sister's here too. Ruby Rose."
"Shit."

I turned to her. "What? Why? Something with Ruby?"

Weiss placed her cup down at the table. She took a while of silence before she spoke up, her eyes wouldn't meet mine. "Well, I might have forgotten to mention that Ruby Rose...Is my ex girlfriend. I played her."

Oh snap...

"Seriously?" I asked in surprise. "I mean I played around but I never touched Ruby. You actually played her? Woah." 

"I might have mentioned I was a sucker for innocent ones who might end up as bad girls. I don't know. Probably drank too much tequila that night." Weiss sipped from her cup and so did I. So we have something in common here?

After a good long sip of tea, I turned to her. "So I have a question."

"Ask away." She replied.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked..then she looked at me like I was crazy. Ah...I don't need to ask her twice. I know her answer.

"Yes. I loved Ruby until I couldn't anymore because it was becoming too...hollow."

Oh snap. Wait, what? 

"Weiss, how old was Ruby exactly when you.."
"Seventeen."

"Three years ago?" I was getting more and more surprised with Weiss right now. Even I forgot about my book and tea which is saying something.

"Well we're done a year after. Anyway, about yang...you're still afraid of her, aren't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't call me down here for this talk, Kitty." She took her cup and sipped her coffee while her eyes looked at me. Yup, she's right.

"Why haven't we met a long time ago if I relate to you too well?" I asked her, deadpanned how good she is with reading people. I guess that comes with the job. She is a big boss of SDC...

Weiss chuckled to my question. She just chuckled like a sweet darling and it was adorable. It struck my heartstrings in an odd way. It was warm and yet, it made my heart pulse oddly.

"Because we weren't destined to meet early? I don't know honestly." She answered with a smile to my direction.

Fuck. I wanna kiss her.

I turned away from burning gaze only to feel her tug on my shirt. Our lips met a second later. 

"Mmm?!" She wasn't afraid to kiss me out here? Well, princess...

I kisses her back, using the table to keep me balanced. Taking her ponytail in my hand, I deepened the kiss which surprised her from how it felt but she responded back. Only then did we both pull away for a breath.

Our eyes met and I had one thought.

"Weiss, how about dinner? My place."
"Sounds wonderful. Pick me up, Kitty. And try to get me a good pair of shoes to run in."

Well, what do you know. I think we'll have a good interesting talk later. Lunch break was over. i'll just have to wait for her then. Hmm...

"How about I cook you some seafood?"
"Sure. I'll bring you something nice later. Till then...be a nice girl."

Weiss then took her cup and checked her watch. Leaving me a wink, she left me anticipating for more.

What was this odd...attraction I felt for her? It was annoying me that I don't know what to make of it. At the same time, I was afraid how this might turn out.

Well, let's just test the waters...

========

Heeeyyy~ I hope you alright there, people? Happy new year btw~! leave your comment below and tell me what you think of this! And what do you wanna do for a change this year?

Love you, hoomans~