Odd, sweet things

B L A K E
If there's something I'm impressed at with Weiss, it was she's cute when she's honest.

"Blake? I want food." Weiss asked, pulling away for a moment from a kiss. I was surprised but that's alright..~ The way she looked up...the way our height difference is too obvious at this point.

I can't help but chuckle which she was surprised with. Probably because she thinks that was a turn off but the way she said it...well, it's not actually.

Turning up the lights, my place can be clearly seen. A bed, a carpeted corner with throw pillows in front of a flat screen TV, next to it is my mess of art materials, then a kitchenette with a bar, fridge and sink, the bathroom past it. It was nothing much but I always look forward to going home here, alone or otherwise.

"Cute place~" Weiss left a kiss on my lips before she grabbed the bag from the table next to the door and skipped to the kitchen to prepare the food. I picked up her clothes and placed them on the bed, smiling in amusement. I myself changed out of my clothes and slipped on an oversized shirt on me, bra gone from underneath. I gave Weiss a shirt seeing she was wearing lingerie as she fixed our food.

"Looking good, Miss Schnee." I placed the wine in the freezer for ten minutes and got us glasses. Heiress gave me a plate of pasta and garlic bread while we wait.

"Blake, thank you for this. But...I hope you don't mind being friends after this. Is that alright?" She asked as she ate her pesto with cheeks flushed, a smile in her pink lips.

Friends? Usually the girls I bring home are just fuck and dump as they wanted which is no problem with me and after that, we don't talk but Weiss? The heiress of SDC? Hmmm....what's wrong with that? Heh~

"Yeah, sure~" This lit her up. We ate and talked like friends, exchanging numbers and hobbies, which we like in bed and some other things we like. I learned from the conversation that she and I have the same views in the fauness, grim, and life issues. She's a good person despite what other people think. It's just work riding up on her.

After all the pasta was gone and the two bottles of wine were finished, we didn't even notice what we were doing until we were naked in bed, full of kiss marks and out of breath.

"Hah...ah..." Weiss clung to me, tugging my hair as I started eating her out, core wet and dripping as I lapped at her hard clit.

"Ah!! Blake~! T-there~!" She moaned as I suckled on her sweetly, a finger tracing the her entrance. I licked her longer, her warmth on my lips and her shivers not stopping as I continued to venture, looking for spots that pleasure her.

Not long after, she was grinding against me, her scent making my head spin but I wanted more of her. More of this delectable flavor.

A low growl escaped my lips, a whimper on Weiss'. "B-Blake...No more teasing! Please go inside m--AH!"

I watched as she arched her back in pleasure as I entered inside her without warning. For a moment, I did not dare move until she started grinding. It's so unusual. I feel like I want to give her more pleasure, I want to make to make her feel good even more.

"Baby, start moving...please?" She asked of me. Weiss pulled me up with my fingers inside her but the look she has is a look I was familiar with but I never had it. Her eyes were thankful, affectionate and her smile told me she was liking this. She was feeling good.

"Blake...it feels good but please, continue." She requested. I was glad to oblige.

My fingers felt how hot she was inside. She must want it badly. I did as she requested and started moving inside her.

"Ah! Hah~! More...more..." She hissed as her nails dug on my back, making me shiver. I crashed my lips on hers as I moved inside her, anticipating her breathing, gasps of air and shivers of pleasure. I went faster this time.

Kissing her more, sometimes sweet pecks on cheeks and forehead, others kisses on lips--anyway, they all felt warm and nice.

As I went in and out of her harder, her sweet juices flooded my hands but that meant she really is feeling good.

"Weiss..." I whispered in her ear. "Cum for me."

"Ah! Ah~! Y-yes~!" She moaned, clinging more to me as I went harder. Her walls clamped in tighter and I went faster. "Blake!! Blake!!" She screamed my name but I held her closer to me.

In no time, she screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed. "BLAKE!!! AAAAAHHH~!!" With her back arched, Weiss clung to me, her lips locked with mine. She must have came hard due to tears I saw at the corner of her eyes.

After a while, she soon turned lax. I gave her another warm kiss before I pulled away and went to lick her clean. Earning moans as I did, I stopped after she came another time.

"Weiss, you're delicious." I told her. Laying down next to her, I pulled her in my arms and cuddled her.

Muttering no other words, she soon nuzzled by my neck.

"That...felt really good~" Weiss said, her voice weak and tired. "But...what about you..?" She asked, her ice blue eyes looking up at me.

"Hmm? Well, I'm fine. Besides, it's already early morning." I told her, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Hmmm...well, just let me try." Chuckling, she went to sit up only to feel her soft tongue on my core.

From that point in the night, we made out and fucked till we passed out till morning. I tell you now, Weiss can be rough in bed. Snow Queen sure did fit her in more ways than one.
========
Aaaaaaaaand another update~! OuO

Another cliff hanger? Aren't all my chapters are? OoO LOL. Hehehe~

Anyway, did you like it? Tell me about it!!! Please? Pretty please? Leave a comment and a vote for the chapter and don't forget to share it~!