Wounds that should be closed

A/N: I forgot to update. Haha..?
TuT;;
=+=====

B L A K E

I turned around to look where the voice came from only to confirm what I knew.

Upon impulse, I pressed my back against the table, fear welling in me. And yet..I...I have a part in me that wants her touch. That wants her again. I thought Yang was asleep? Why is she here? Why was she listening? I-I should have been fine...

"Yang..." That sounded more like a whimper to my ears but she didn't move.

"Kitty, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you..." She slowly raised her hands as if surrendering, her lips in a soft smile. My breath hitched, my body was shaking and I can't get myself together.

It was like this before...then the pain came after...I was too trusting...at her. Adam was probably the same.

"Kitty it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. Trust me.."

Sweet kisses turned to Cuddles..
Cuddles to making out..
After...
I woke up with tears...everything aching...
Sheets stained with blood.
My body bruised.
My dignity taken again.
But I stayed...because I love her.

"Blake!!" When I opened my eyes, I was in the couch already. "Oh...thank goodness you're...you're okay.." Ruby's tears tapped down my cheeks, the girl looking relieved. Jaune and Phyrra stood next to me, looking rather worried.

"What happened?" I sat up but Ruby pushed me down to lay back.

"Blake, you fainted." Jaune nervously looked across the room then back at me as if he didn't want me to see what was there. "But don't worry, you just..."

I pursed my lips. Another panic attack as I should have expected. "I-I'm sorry." I sat up as fast as I could, grabbed my things and bolted of the house. No one dare stop me. They know better that to do that. I don't want to look around, I don't want to see anything, I don't want to see her. I have to get away.

Ridding my bike, I raced out of the lot without turning back. A blur of golden yellow came to the corner of my eyes but I pushed it out. My heart raced as I headed to the SDC building of Vale, my scroll at a hand. At least with her, I can forget it. My past. Why does it have to be like this?

[Weiss, it's Blake. Wanna get coffee?] I sent her the message,hoping she wasn't busy. I could use a friend right now. A friend who's not related to Yang.

Before I could even arrive, my scroll buzzed. I guess I'm lucky. [Lunch break. Coffee. What is it, Blake?]

I parked in front of the building for now. Looking up the massive building, I don't think I can find her easily on my own inside so I waited at my spot, trying to be calm on my own.

[I need a friend.] I replied at her message. After which, I didn't get anymore messages so I waited for her. 

Yang...

"I'm sorry." I heard myself say those words. Given my place earlier, it was fine to run away. We had nothing to talk about thus having no reason to stay.  "I...ran away again."

Holding my tears back, I looked up at the blue sky hoping that this day can get better.
======

R U B Y

"Yang, let her go." I held my sister's hand in mine, my arms around her in a hug.

I can feel her rage, pain and remorse as she stood in front of me, shaking. In her room, we resided to talk for a moment. It's been a while since we saw Blake. Only, it wasn't the way we expected things would go but I'm still glad to see her alive and fine.

"Ruby...Blake. She--" Her chocked sobs came out from her lips. I felt her hug me back, a cold metal hand and a warm one touching my back. I held her close as a sister would and left her to cry at my shoulder like I used to before when I was younger.

My sister suffered so much but I can't let that get the best of her. Yang Xiao Long...is stronger than this. Blake just was sort of bigger than anything. After all, my sister really did love her.

"Hey sis," I called on to her, racking my head for things to tell her to be able to cheer up. Even for a bit..."You'll have time to talk to her. Give her a while to get used to it. She's been through a lot."

Yang's lilac eyes looked down at me in realization but softened to defeat. "You're right. It's been a while."

I gave her a supportive pat at the back. "Just rest for now, alright? You've done quite some things on the way here."

She wiped her tears, nodding to my suggestion. Getting her to bed, I sat next to her, tucking her in. Since I haven't changed my clothes just yet, I watched her fall asleep and stayed till the sun went down. I went out and saw Nora waiting on me.

"Ruby, Blake called. She said she won't be seeing you around your sister." I should have expected much but it's something better than not seeing her at all.

"Well, we'll stay for awhile. Hopefully she won't stay away for long." I walked with her down to the kitchen where Jaune, Phyrra, and Ren were sharing drinks. Nora got me a seat and started making a drink for me.

"Since when did you guys start drinking?" I wondered. Jaune broke to a grin, raising his glass.

Phyrra leaned against his shoulder with a soft smile."We do this occasionally, when friends come over. We had a party after our last mission which was in time for Blake's birthday."

I smiled. "Yeah, I saw it. Blake sent me cookies. Did she bake them?" I took Nora's drink which looked like a strawberry daiquiri. Something sweet is nice right about now.

"Hmm? Yes. She's a good baker." Ren said and got another round of his drink which Nora gladly provided before making one for herself.

I paused for a thought. Looking at both the couples, I sighed. "So? What's Blake's business with Weiss? I guess she doesn't know that she's my ex?"

Nora paused from shaking her alcohol. "No. Ruby, frankly, I think she forgot about a lot of things due to trauma."

I thought of as much. Given time, she could have forgot us as well but I'm thankful she still recalls us. Her...previous teammates.

"Well, I'm over Weiss. I hope Blake...is better with Weiss. If that makes her happy then I'm fine with it." Smiling down at my glass, I took a sip for a good time.
================

\OQO/ Finals are fast approaching! QvQ;; Sorry for not updating. I'm actually having quite a block right now. TUT;; Sorry.

Stay awesome hoomans~! \OuO

Don't forget to vote and share and and and comment >u<