Somewhere Down the Road 4

We arrive at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport around 10pm. I’m so tired and we still have another flight tomorrow to Boracay. The driver of the hotel shuttle greeted us. We checked in at the Marriot Manila Hotel.

Once inside our room we both went straight to bed. We have the same room but have separate beds. I was so tired. I took off my shoes. Lian is there in her side of the room rummaging through her stuffs. I stood up and took off my shirt and was about to unbutton my pants when

“What the heck?!” screamed Lian

“What?” I asked

“Are you really taking your pants here?”

“Yes! Because I’m going to sleep and I sleep with only my boxers.”

“Well, you should have told me to turn around first.”

“Why are you afraid that you might like what you see?”

“Shut up!” She said and then stormed into the bathroom.

I don’t mean to brag but I do have a gorgeous body with six packs and all. I like to be fit so I worked hard to have this body. I used go to the gym and go running every morning but now I already got equipments at home so I just work out at home.

I climbed into my bed and was about to sleep when

“Fart head! We’re leaving tomorrow at 10am. Don’t forget!” Lian said.

“Calling me names doesn’t make me any less hot.”

“Whatever! Just don’t oversleep or else I’ll leave you and your sexy body here.” She said the last part in almost a whisper but I heard it.

“What did you say? Me and my what?” I pretended that I didn’t hear her.

“Nothing!”

She climbed into her bed then faced the side with her back turned on me. Before she turned her back I saw that she was blushing.

The next day I woke up at 8am. I saw Lian cleaning up her things.

“Good morning!” I said

“Good you’re awake. Let’s go get breakfast.”

“Okay!”

So I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I decided to shower later after eating breakfast.

We went down at the dining area. We ordered our food. Since it’s a business trip, our expenses are paid by the company. After eating, we went back to our room. I took a shower and before I knew it we are now at the airport. Our flight leaves at 12 and it takes 1 hour from Manila to Boracay. 

We arrived at the Caticlan Airport at 1pm. We then rode a car from the airport to the dock of the boats. Then we ride a boat to the island on the other side. The driver of the hotel’s shuttle greeted us. We ride again on the car to the hotel. It was about 2 when we reached the hotel. We checked in at the Boracay Regency Beach Resort.

“What?” Lian shrieked

It turns out that they made a slight mistake. She called them for reservation the night we arrived in Manila. She made reservation for a two bed and one bath but it turns out that they reserved her for one bed and one bath.

“I’m sorry Ma’am. We’re fully booked right now so I can’t do anything.” The lady in the front desk said

“Let’s just take it Lian, it’s so beautiful here and we can change rooms whenever there’s a vacancy.” I said

“Okay fine! Will you notify us whenever you got a two bed and one bath available?” she asked the lady

“I will Ma’am! Here’s your keys and enjoy your stay. Have a wonderful day.”

“Thanks!” we both said.

When we got to the room it’s not that bad. It’s very spacious, it has a king size bed and the view from the window is the sea.

“It’s not that bad.” I said

“I know but too bad for you there’s no couch for you to sleep in.”

“That’s alright I’ll just sleep in the floor.”

“Good! Cause I’m not sleeping in the same bed with you.”

“I know! Hey! It’s only 2 in the afternoon, what do you want to do?”

“hmmm… let’s eat!”

“Okay! Then let’s have a look around.”

“Okay! Let me just go get change.”

“Oh Yeah! Me too!”

I changed into a white sleeveless shirt and blue board shorts. I took my sunglasses and slipped on my flip-flops. I’m ready to go.

“Hey! Aren’t you done yet?” I asked her while knocking at the bathroom door.

“Just a sec.” she said

She opened the bathroom and said “Ready!”

She looks hot in her black bikini and white see-through cover-up tunic. She wore her hair into a messy bun and slipped on her flip-flops.

“You know that staring is rude right?” she said “Let’s go!”

“I’m not staring.” I defended

“Yah right!”

We left the hotel and walked around to find a good place to eat. We went to a local diner there that serves local food. Oh how I miss eating Filipino food. The food tastes so good. After eating we went for a walk along the shore.

“Lian, Can I have my camera?” I asked Lian. I put my camera, cell phone and wallet in her purse so that I won’t be carrying it around.

“Here!” she handed it to me.

“You’re not mad I called you Lian?”

“Huh? Oh that’s fine we’re not at work.”

“Ok! Smile!” I said

She smiled. I took her picture. She doesn’t admit it but she likes taking pictures. When there’s a camera she smiles. I love her smile. You can see it’s genuine. She can fake a smile pretty good. If you don’t know her that well she can convince you that she’s alright and happy with that smile but I can tell if it’s real or she’s faking it.

“Ok your turn” she said “1…2…3…Smile!”