thirteen

Mia's POV

"Move the food to the table, I don't like it on the counter like that," I criticized. It's the day of our party, and I'm just hoping it works; I need the good grade.

"Only our group is coming, yeah? I don't want strangers showing up," Hansol commented, fixing his pillows.

"Nah, nah. Don't worry about it," DK reassured with his big grin.

Seungkwan started to blast music and we all flinched.

"Aish, Seungkwan!" Hansol groaned.

"Sorry, so--" he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"First person!" I squealed and ran for the door.

Opening it anxiously, I was greeted by multiple faces. Faces that didn't necessarily like my presence. S. Coups and Hoshi were standing there, looking down at me.

"First... people," I whispered to myself.

Just then, Mingyu was walking behind them, strutting towards the door.

"Sorry guys I was flirting with this girl downstairs she was fi-- Mia? Hey! Finally came around for me, huh?"

"Shut up, Mingyu," Joshua's angelic voice rang through the hall as he walked towards us.

"Can we like, come in?" S. Coups harshly asked.

"Yeah, yeah come in," I quietly responded.

They all busted through the door, greeting Hansol and DK loudly. Jun and Minghao busted in together and Wonwoo slipped in secretly as well. Finally, Woozi and Jeonghan joined us. We hung out for a bit and nothing much really went on. Hoshi started to get aggravated with the lack of an actual party.

"Where's all the chicks?"

"Right here, douchebag," I grunted, raising my hand.

"Shut up. Vernon, tell me you invited Celia, man," Hoshi whined.

"Alright you know what, you're all here I might as well tell you why," DK sighed.

He stood up and pulled me up with him, "We have something for you all to do for us."

"Yeah," I added, "And don't ask any damn questions until the end," narrowing my eyes at Woozi, who always pipes in when I speak.

"Okay so... we have a project for school. It's to get a group of people and make them do something together as one I guess. It's supposed to be worthwhile; important. So, yeah," DK stated.

I smiled and sighed in relief when most of them agreed. But, Hoshi, S. Coups, and Mingyu weren't totally on board, as expected.

"I-- I don't know if I can make that sort of commitment, you know with all my girls and stuff..."Mingyu started.

"Aish, shut up Mingyu. What will it take for you to just stay?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm. Sex?"

"No!" I screeched.

"Fine, fine. Just a kiss, just one!"

I looked over at Hansol, his hands in fists and his eyes bulging. I was so desperate and I knew Mingyu would be a good candidate for the group that I looked for approval from him-- even though we're not even officially together. He looked back and I raised my eyebrows. He just slowly nodded but sighed.

"Ugh, fine!" I said, annoyed. I leaned over to him, planted a kiss for only a second and popped back, wiping my mouth.

"That's it?" He whined.