Ponyboy Curtis

You and Ponyboy had been together for a good while now, and you were no strangers to each other's bodies. You were feeling particularly bothered when you headed over to Pony's that evening.
            "Hey, guys." You say, enter the Curtis house, the screen door slamming behind you. Scattered greetings emit from the boys, and you make your way over to your boyfriend. You take a seat on his lap and kiss him, long and slow. You knew that the boys were too occupied with whatever they were doing to pay any attention to you two.
            "Hey, babe." You say quietly, and he swallows, looking at you. You bite your lip. He could tell from the second he saw you – you had that look in your eye – what you wanted, but now it was just reinforced.
            "So, because Steve is takin' Evie out tonight, we thought that the rest of us would go hunt some action. You got Y/N, so we figure you ain't comin'?" Two-Bit says, and Ponyboy shakes his head quickly. You silently thanked whoever's idea it had been to go out.
            "In fact, I'm gonna go pick up Evie now. See y'all later." Steve says, standing up and waltzing out the door.
            "Yeah, we'd better get goin' too. Head over to the Nightly Double, maybe stop by the Dingo first." Two-Bit says, standing up.
            "You two stay out of trouble, y'hear?" Darry says, giving a knowing glance at the two of you. You smile and nod, Pony doing the same.
            "Have fun." You call, the door slamming behind them. You wait a good two beats before turning back to Pony. "Thank god," You mumble before turning to straddle him and pressing your lips to his. His hands instantly grasp your hips. You kiss his lips once, twice, three times. You pull back and grin at him, and he frowns. He didn't like you teasing, even if it was as small as not kissing him consistently. He grabs your head and pulls you forward, crashing his lips into yours. You sigh against his mouth, his tongue darting out and licking your bottom lip. You part your lips slightly and his tongue finds his way in.
            His arms hook around your thighs, and he lifts you with ease.
            Even though it was hard to get him to do, god was it fantastic when Pony got dominant.
            He carries you into his room, dropping you on the bed. He slams the door shut and rips off his shirt before crawling on top of you. One of your hands finds the small of his back and rests there while the other rubs at the bare plane of his stomach. He pulls away from you and kisses your jaw. He plants one soft kiss against it before running his tongue from your chin to the spot just below your ear. You squirm, but that's not what he wants. He kisses at your neck, searching for a way to get that sweet little moan out of you that he loves so much. He plants a single kiss on your collarbone before licking all the way back up. At one point you gasp, and a little victory bell goes off in his head. He found your sweet spot.
            He runs his tongue over the little patch before attacking it fully, sucking on it. You moan loudly, and the hand that's on his stomach curls into a fist. He continues to suck on it, pulling away momentarily to blow on the now tender skin. You sigh, and take this opportunity to catch his lips. You flip the two of you so he's on the bottom, and you straddle him. You sit up for a moment and pull off your shirt, and instead of staying down, he sits up, wrapping his arms around you and unhooking your bra.
            He takes your left nipple into his mouth and begins to suck eagerly. You throw your head back at the sudden sensation and silently wonder where the hell Pony learned to do that. His hand that isn't resting on your back finds its way to your right breast, kneading and massaging it. You finally pull away and push him back down so that you would have an opportunity to kiss him. You start with his lips, planting a single kiss before moving down to kiss his jaw. That's all you get to before you're on your back again. He unbuttons your jeans and pulls them down with your underwear before throwing them to the floor. He spreads your legs so that one is hanging off the bed and the other is over his shoulder.
            He leans forward and his lips connect with your core. You gasp and grab a handful of his silky hair. He licks at your center before bringing up his hand, his thumb rubbing at your clit. You groan, his fingers toying with your wetness. Finally, one of his digits slides inside your already slick core.
            "Pony," You sigh, and he begins to pump in and out, his tongue still lapping. He adds another finger quickly – you're already so wet, and you feel yourself reaching your climax quickly. He lets you, because he knows that you have more than that in you. You feel a warm feeling in your core as you begin to clench around his fingers.
            "Pony!" You groan, releasing against him. He pulls back, licking his lips and cleaning off his fingers as you watch with wide eyes.
            This boy.
            He crawls back up you and you watch as he unbuttons his pants, pushing them off along with his boxers so that his member stands proudly. Once the remainder of his clothing has been abandoned on the floor, you pull him to you, kissing him. You take his solid member in your hand and begin to stroke. He groans against you and involuntarily bucks his hips. You grin and he pulls back, reaching out to the side table and rumbling through the contents of the drawer. He pulls out a condom and hastily rips it open, putting it on as quickly as he can.
            He lines himself up at your entrance, and begins to push in with ease. You watch him above you, a bead of sweat on his brow and his eyes cast downward, his face contorted in concentration. You gasp as he's halfway in, writhing underneath him. Your arms are around him, and your nails dig into his back. His muscles flex, one holding himself up and the other hooked around your shoulder.
            You raise your hips to give him easier access, and he's fully in. He stops for a second, allowing you to adjust to his size, before he begins to thrust. He starts out slow, but pick up quickly, sliding in and out of you quickly.
            "God, Y/N." He grunts. "You're so fucking wet." He mumbles, continuing his rapid thrusting. Those simple words cause you to moan, and as he slams in and out of you, you feel yourself losing control.
            "Pony!" You moan loudly, your nails scraping down his back. "F-fuck." You say, clenching around him. You feel yourself coming undone, and ride your high for a good amount of time. You pant and he continues to thrust.
            "I'm so fuckin' close." He mumbles, you watch as his muscles suddenly clench and his face turns to pure bliss.
            "Fuck," He groans. "Y/N." He says, releasing inside of you. He collapses on top of you, panting.
            "Jesus Christ, Pony." You mumble, laughing quietly. "You wore me out." You say, and he rolls off of you, a proud grin on his face. You nuzzle up next to him and his arms wrap around you.
            "I love you," He mumbles into your hair.
            "Mmm." You say. "Of course you do, after that. But I love you too, Babe."