Darrel Curtis

Darry had two bundles of roofing in his arms and he was heading up the ladder just earlier that day. He was hoping upon hope that for once, the daily forecast deceived him and he wouldn't be docked a few dollars from his pay.
A frown settled on his face when he laid them flat against the shingles and pivoted his head just in time to see the heavy, dark clouds roll in.
"Alright boys, let's pack it in!" His supervisor called as the boys finished covering the roof with plastic to keep the inside of the house from getting wet.
He made his way down the ladder and, with a heavy sigh, met the rest of his co-workers by their trucks to start heading back to headquarters.
Once there, his team dispersed, walking off in different directions, grumbling to either themselves or to their buddies as they went to gather their things and head off for the day. Darry had another idea.
He walked up to his supervisor and asked if there was anything he needed help with in the office. The supervisor, in turn, sent him to his boss.
His boss looked up from his mounds of records and Darry could clearly see the defined bags underneath his eyes and the heavy scruff scattered across his jawline and then some.
"If you'd've gotten 'ere all but five minutes ago, I'd be able to stick ya in one of the booths." It was Darry's least favorite job but it still put food on the table.
And even that wasn't an option at the moment.
"I understand." He sighed and said goodbye to his boss before going to retrieve his jacket.
~*~
A half hour later and he was sat on his worn-down sofa, channel surfing idly with nothing to do. That was part of the reason he took a shift where the boys would be out of school by the time he got home. He didn't have much to do without them, and it was much too last-minute to try and round up a few of his work buddies to go bowling again like last time work was cut short.
So, he just sat there.
An hour rolled by soon enough and you stopped by the Curtis house, book bag in your hand. You knew Darry would be home by just taking a glance out of your dorm's window.
"Darry?" You called as soon as you got the door open. You walked right past the couch where your boyfriend sat to get to the bedroom where you thought he'd be. He leant forward and his arms encircled your waist and pulled you back into his lap.
"Hiya, darlin'." He greeted you warmly and you settled into his embrace, his lips making a trail of sweet kisses starting from the shell of your and ending near your neck where you were most ticklish.
"Hey, baby." You chirped back and giggled a bit, pulling away and turning to face him with your legs draped across his lap and his arms wrapped firmly around your waist.
"How was school?"
"It was good, but now I gotta go and do some work-"
"Why don't we save that for later?" He asked in his low, seductive voice. Since he got home late and the gang had already inhabited his living room by the time he got home, you and him couldn't be close, not like you wanted to beat least.
"We've got a little... Catching up to do, don't we?" He asked again in the same tone, moving to kiss your neck again.
"Yeah, Dar, but it'll be too noisy later for me to concentrate!" You objected and went to get up. He let you on your feet reluctantly and sighed as you plucked up your bag and went loping into his bedroom for some time.
~*~
Fifteen more minutes of channel-surfing idly was all it took for Darry to grow bored and restless. He was in his room a few seconds later where you sat on his bed, legs crossed and papers spread out all around you.
"Is it break time yet?" He asked, walking over and sitting at the edge of the bed. You didn't bother to look up as you shook your head, shuffling through a stack of papers stapled together as you did so.
"Well, why not?"
"Because I really, really need to get this done." Your eyebrows knitted together as you grew irritated at Darry's questions. You just needed a few more minutes to yourself...
Darry let out another heavy sigh as he got up and shuffled around the room. He got to his drawer and idly shuffled through each and every one of them, pulling them open until the ends collided with their cradles loudly, and slamming them shut again. He was really working on your last nerve.
You sent him a glare, looking up from your work as the third slammed shut.
"Darry..." You had warned him by the fifth.
"Darry!" You cried out in annoyance, shutting your books and burying your face in your hands when he was just two away from his last.
"What, (Y/N)?! I'm putting away my laundry!" You looked up from your hands a second time and sure enough, there were two folded t-shirts in his hands.
"Can't you just do it later?!"
He smirked down at you, and you groaned, laying back in bed. You knew what he was getting at and you fell right into his little trap.
"Yeah, (Y/N)," He started, in a high-pitched voice that surprisingly yet accurately mirrored your's, "but it'll be too noisy later for me to concentrate."
You gave him a dead stare before flipping closed your book and shoving your papers back into their folders.
"I guess I could take a little break..." You had worked for a bit and plus, you didn't think Darry would stop bugging you any time soon.
Before you could stack your books and slide them back into your book bag, Darry came loping over and eagerly pressed his lips to yours. You were nudged backwards by his force and he smirked a little into the kiss as you did so, taking the time when you were caught off guard to ease his arm around your waist.
"Darry," You gasped breathlessly once he pulled away. Your two hands came down on the duvet, palms digging into them as you pulled yourself backwards so that your legs, once dangling off the edge of the bed, were now laid flat.Darry chuckled a bit as you eased your head down onto a pillow before slowly crawling on top of you and bending down to pull down the collar of your shirt so he had better access to your neck.
As he nipped and sucked at the creamy patch of skin, he eventually figured he'd found your sweet spot when your fingers wove through his hair and you moaned lightly. He pulled back, chuckling and then went for your lips again.
After pulling away a second time, he readjusted you both so that he knelt between your slightly parted legs before grinding down on your wet center with his hard member.
"Do you want to?" He rasped as he did so. You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth and stifled a moan as he bent down to nip and suck at your neck some more.
"D-Darry, we can't..."
"Why can't we?" He pulled back, sighing it out in almost exasperation as he attached his lips to yours again hungrily.
"I-It's past lunchtime! Johnny and Two-Bit can barge in any minute now!"
"Who cares! They can watch!" (dARry ofmg) He said before nipping kisses at the underside of your jaw, drawing a moan out of you as you wove your fingers through his thick tufts of hair. With a light but powerful push, Darry guided you down onto his pillow before he clambered on top of you and started working his belt through the loops of his jeans.
~*~
Darry was frustrating himself as he fumbled to pull down his jeans before his boxers, but ended up taking them down all at once and bunching them at the ankles so he couldnt take them off. He let out an annoyed grunt and leant to the side, spending a solid three minutes using his feet to push them further down before full on kicking the air, until finally they went sailing across the room. His shirt was off in a second flat and he was back to hovering over you, hands reaching to rip your shirt clear off of you.
"Not again, Darry! This is one o' my favorite shirts..." You pulled it over your head and he pressed a lustful kiss to your lips before moving, with shaky yet nimble fingers, to unbutton and pull down your jeans.
"What has gotten into ya today?" You asked once he pushed them down your legs and you kicked it off the side of the bed. He pressed his lips to your neck before blowing on the sensitive patches of skin he had nipped at just moments earlier, sending shivers up and down your spine as he did so.
"I just want you really bad," He replied, pushing his member against your leg so you could feel the outline of his hard-on as you giggled.
You could've sworn you heard a shuffle, someone walking around the house. You ignored it, thinking your mind was playing tricks on you, because even if you said something, Darry would've been too preoccupied to care.
"Hello girls," He greeted your breasts with a smirk once he unclasped your bra and tossed it to the floor. Your cheeks went red with embarrassment as your hands went to cover yourself. Darry's huge, calloused ones wrapped around your wrist and pulled them away, before he gave you a once-over and tenderly pressed a kiss to your lips.
"You're beautiful," He whispered before dropping them to your sides and moving to retrieve a condom and some lube from his side drawer. You loved how, no matter how in-the-moment Darry was, he'd always make it his business to reassure you when your insecurities got the best of you.
~*~
You let out a long moan as Darry nudged himself into you a few minutes later, gripping his hips as he thrusted into you a few times before finding a slow, steady pace to start you off.
"Darry," You moaned out again as his thrusts gradually became faster and faster. Your hands were all over theplace- one minute, woven tightly through his thick tufts of hair, the next, fisting the sheets or clawing at his backsides as the headboard shook under the weight of his quick yet powerful thrusts.
Your legs wrapped around his waist, ankles locked together as he pressed his forehead against your's, a few beads of sweat sliding down his face as his eyes met yours.
As you stared into his bright blue eyes clouded with lust, you couldn't help but bite your lip and throw your head back, stifling out a moan as he nipped and sucked at the underside of your jaw before traveling down to your clavicle. He smirked in pride, figuring he'd found your sweet spot when you moaned, your fingers lacing through andfisting his hair.
Darry pulled back and let out a grunt of appreciation. He loved it when you tugged at his hair. He increased the pace of the steady rhythm he found some time ago. As he neared his climax, his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier, hands gripping at your hips as he stared into your eyes, his usually clear ones still clouded over with lust. He bit his lip, his stomach tightening at the familiar feeling building up inside of him.
"(Y/N), I'm so close..."
Your moans subsided into awkward silence, the sound of tires plowing the dirt of Darry's driveway was the only thing being heard over the headboard crashing into the walls.
"Dar-"
"Mn, what?"
"Stop it, stop it! Someone's-"
"Hey, Dar!" Sodapop called as the screen door slammed shut. Darry's thrusts ceased at once and your moans fell silent, the only thing being heard was your panting matching his as Sodapop came loping down the hall.
"I got us some more bread an' some cold-cuts 'ere, we were run in' a little low- Glory!" The door swung open and you were staring into the face of a mortified Sodapop as Darry shielded your bare chest from view with his own body.
"What happened to working late?" Darry fumbled to pull the covers more over himself as he spoke.
"Business was slow and the boss sent us home early- do y'all wanna get dressed 'er somethin' and ask me questions later?" He made a face before shutting the door